Vent out all your anger here

GayFAQs? Random Insanity? You're imagining things... >_>

Moderator: Master Ry

Andy
Phantom Baby

#801 Post by Andy » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:49 pm

It's 11:00 am and I'm awake. This paranormal activity is caused by my sister's fucking annoying Korean friend screaming at my door for her to come down. It's been 5 minutes and she's not answering the phone or door, you dumb fuck, so she's PROBABLY NOT HOME. Fucking idiot.
War were declared.

Salvatori
Phantom Babeh

#802 Post by Salvatori » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:21 pm

Andy wrote:It's 11:00 am and I'm awake. This paranormal activity is caused by my sister's fucking annoying Korean friend screaming at my door for her to come down. It's been 5 minutes and she's not answering the phone or door, you dumb fuck, so she's PROBABLY NOT HOME. Fucking idiot.
1. Take out mixing jug, custard powder and boil kettle.
2. Mix custard powder with hot water to make fresh custard.
3. Pour custard on annoying Korean friend.
4. ????
5. PROFIT

Vicious
Brutal Nosferatu

#803 Post by Vicious » Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:48 am

If I don't give a shit about your shitty opinion shut the fuck up about it, I'll never fucking agree with it so there is no God damned point.
I'm not a fucking debater, and if you try to continue stuffing your shit in my ears you'll be blocked, and I won't speak to you for along time (usually).

Jebryath
Goddamn Hippy

#804 Post by Jebryath » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:31 am

Oh, my DS is broken!

GOOD THING I JUST BOUGHT SCRIBBLENAUTS. OH, YOU DON'T CHARGE. OH, THE OTHER CHARGING CABLE DOESN'T WORK. OH, MY GRANDMA LOST HER DS, SO I CAN'T EVEN STEAL THAT? OF FUCKING COURSE.

Oh, good, I see the DS Lite is still a hundred and forty bucks, with the DSi at a RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEing hundred and eighty-five.

I may have an exchange warranty, though. Or maybe not.

ALL I KNOW FOR SURE IS THAT I CAN'T WATCH CTHULHU PUNCH OUT JESUS AND RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
You're beautiful as you say the words.
The beautiful words you say.

aria
Phantom Baby

#805 Post by aria » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:36 am

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

My laptop's LCD screen has a fucking nasty web-like crack in it. Now I have to hook it up to a monitor since the shittin' thing isn't portable anymore.

Why the fuck do replacement LCD panels costs $100+ for a laptop that's over 6 fucking years old!? For fucks sake, even the screen on my friend's newer Sony Vaio is cheaper to replace.
Touhous 1cc'd
Normal - TD, UFO, SA, MOF, IN, PCB, EOSD, MS, LLS
Hard - IN
Lunatic - IN
Extra - MOF, IN (Imperishable Shooting Unlocked), PCB (Phantasm Unlocked)

Jebryath
Goddamn Hippy

#806 Post by Jebryath » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:09 am

No one still produces the panels.

aria
Phantom Baby

#807 Post by aria » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:00 pm

I see. I hadn't thought of that :(

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-!
Touhous 1cc'd
Hard - IN
Lunatic - IN

v4lor
Phantom Baby

#808 Post by v4lor » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:06 pm

You're....available balance...is......11 dollars....78 cents. Yeah, laugh, go ahead! Fuck you automated voice lady! Fuck you, TD Bank!! America's most convenient bank my anus. Clear my fucking GOVERNMENT ISSUED CHECKS YOU FUCKTARDS! Jesus Christ, its been 4 days and get off your lazy asses you dildo munching douchbags!

"But, v4lor, Monday was Columbus Day, its a bank holiday."

Fuck Columbus and his boats, and fuck you, too! Fucking wankers, all of you! I wanna go bowling! (Yes, bowling. Shut up about that too, you asses!) I wanna go out to a bar! I wanna not sit at home like a broke loser, but instead go out and just be a loser!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU TD BANK!

Jebryath
Goddamn Hippy

#809 Post by Jebryath » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:22 am

Wait, TD Bank? Where do you live?

v4lor
Phantom Baby

#810 Post by v4lor » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:10 am

Edison, NJ my good sir.

Salvatori
Phantom Babeh

#811 Post by Salvatori » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:15 pm

Just applied for a credit card that reckons it doesn't matter if you have poor credit history. If I don't get it, or get a shitty £100 limit, then watch this thread explode.

Andy
Phantom Baby

#812 Post by Andy » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:05 am

v4lor wrote:Edison, NJ my good sir.
So it is "TD Edison Trust" or something?
War were declared.

sshplur
Phantom Baby

#813 Post by sshplur » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:41 am

Well that was a fucked up night. Went to the horse races with a few friends because it was Lady's Day. Oh the woman :3

After that though we went out to a nearby hotel club. Stupid chaos happened and after that I was finally glad to get home and go to sleep. Never doing that shit ever ever everevervevereverererrrrr again.

Salvatori
Phantom Babeh

#814 Post by Salvatori » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:51 pm

^More details. What is stupid chaos?

v4lor
Phantom Baby

#815 Post by v4lor » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:37 am

Andy wrote:
v4lor wrote:Edison, NJ my good sir.
So it is "TD Edison Trust" or something?
Nah, its just "TD Bank." Used to be Commerce Bank. Good bank, but damn them anyway.

sshplur
Phantom Baby

#816 Post by sshplur » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:31 am

Salvatori wrote:^More details. What is stupid chaos?
Hope you don't mind if I go through the whole day. Well, not really. I compressed the races a good deal.

So we got 3 guys, Tik, Brad, and Cro. We're at the horse races and they're betting and drinking like there's no tomorrow. They each had hundreds to blow, so why not? It's Lady's Day.

Anyway, races start at 11am. We're barely an hour in and Tik is already in a bad mood from losing and he starts mouthing off for the rest of the day. Brad shouldn't be drinking in the first place because he becomes a complete dick and does not give a fuck. It's the reason he went to court in the first place (funny thing is, he's wearing the same suit he wore at court. Stylish pin stripe suit. Also, I didn't find out until the next day). Cro is the most sober guy and I swear no matter how much he drinks I've never seen him drunk. He still acts and looks normal but he just forgets what happened :p The Irish can seriously hold their drink. I'm not drinking because I'm the driver and I don't gamble, so I just stand up and walk around for 7 hours straight. All of our feet were killing.

Races ended at 6pm, all of them are down at least $250 and smashed. Cro lost his $200 sun glasses at some point, so Tik and Brad were ready to take on the first guy that had sunnies that even looked like Cro's, regardless of how big the guy was or how many friends he had with him. "Is that him? IS THAT HIM?! Mother fucker steals my friend's fucking sunnies" >:(

No trouble happened, but Brad was on the verge of getting thrown out after complimenting and trying to pick up every hot girl he walked past (seriously, most of the girls there were HOT. Holy balls, my penis was erect the whole 7 hours). He finally picked up a chubby girl at the very end and when he joined the rest of us* he was talking it up as loud as he could, in front of the bookies and cops:
Brad: I GOT ME FUCKING YOUNG FUCKING PUSSY ROFL
Random guys: lol
Bookies: ...
Us: Shut up, B
Brad: I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER HER FUCKING NAME LOL
Us: B, SHUTUP
Brad: WHAT I'M NOT SAYING ANYTHING WHATS UR PROBLEM

*we got separated a lot and the 'meeting spot' never worked. On top of that, mobile phone reception was so bad it took forever to send a message to someone right next to you. That's how packed it was.

As the bookies were leaving, Tik realized he had a winning bet but didn't cash in, so the 3 went hunting for the guy. They never found him and Tik was in an even worse mood than before and started telling off Brad for continually talking to girls >_>
Brad: By the way, that is a LOVELY dress you're wearing. :)
Girl: Thank you! :3
Tik: STOP TALKING TO THE FUCKING GIRLS THEY DON'T LIKE YOU THAT'S WHY YOU WENT TO COURT IS THAT THE FUCKING BOOKIE?! HE'S GOT MY MONEY HEY HERE'S MY WINNING TICKET GIMME MY MONEY
*security gives the death stare

So we finally leave, with Tik and Brad arguing the whole walk back to the block where I parked. But then they decide to go to the nearby hotel, where the club is open and there's even a band playing outside. Brad sees a friend of ours in a taxi and says bye. When he goes to shake his hand, the taxi drives away because the traffic light is green. Brad chases the taxi for about a block before stopping while all the cars behind him had to slow down. When he rejoins us he's back to complimenting girls' dresses.

We finally reach the hotel and barely get in as Brad tried to act as sober as he could (security are always watching from a distance to see who's too drunk and won't let you in if they can see it).

I'll write up the rest later on.

Eagle Eye
Dull

#817 Post by Eagle Eye » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:53 am

Venting? don't mind If I do!

Since back when I was a kid I knew a girl who joined our class in school. Since the first day I met her I liked her. She moved into the same area as me, yet I never met with her outside of school. Years passed and before I knew it I was in love with her.

2 Years after I realised my own feelings I tried asked her out, I did so with a big red face and a stutter.

Shortly afterwards she hooks up with a guy I wasn't very fond of. He always was a complete bastard to her. He even does drugs now. The two of them have been "on and off" each other.

He never liked "going steady" (Which is a kinda term here for dating) or being tied down to a single girl.

I've now liked her for more then 6 years, and god knows how long I've been in love with her.

She has not moved away (recently this happened) and at the end of this year she will have left school. meaning I will not see her again. Sure I can talk to her via phone and MSN (which I have nether of hers)

I've told her I love her, and she clearly only sees me a friend. and shes pretty much fallen for the asshole.

Being In love clearly sucks. At least when you can't do anything about it and feel pathetic

Successfull vent?

[Oh yeah she was the only girl I ever asked out. and I've never had any girlfriends of any sort]

Jebryath
Goddamn Hippy

#818 Post by Jebryath » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:49 pm

Move on.

Jebryath
Goddamn Hippy

PAIN PAIN PAIN YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

#819 Post by Jebryath » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:27 am

Note: Post is not about piracy. Kinda graphic!

So, it turns out that the week of staggering around on painkillers I did a few years ago when growing in the wisdom tooth on the right side of my lower jaw wasn't enough for my body. It turns out that it felt that doing the thing properly involves enough pain that painkillers are just to keep me from screaming, combined with the gum swelling up on one side of my mouth. IT'S AWESOME.

My favorite part, apart from the kickass pain, is the fact that the swollen gum on one side is, like, trying to grow over one of my teeth. I swear. It's actually level with the top of the tooth nearest the wisdom tooth, and I woke up and realized it had been bleeding: ie, I'd probably bitten down on it while I was sleeping.

That's when you know that your body has its own goals. I mean, it's fucked up enough that we have wisdom teeth anyway. The tiny growth in our jaws past 14 or 15 or whenever the fuck we stop getting our normal adult teeth in is supposed to justify a new set of teeth? But, seriously, it's like my body is playing some zero sum game with my fucking teeth. WHOA WHOA WHOA. ONE'S COMING IN, BETTER SUCK ONE BACK INTO THE GUM.

I did figure out something today that made it stop hurting, too. Dancing like a giant douchefag asshole at work. YES. Too bad I could only do that today! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Charles
Phantom Baby

#820 Post by Charles » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 am

I know how you feel dude. That's the story of my life minus the drugs and other shit related to it.

Tecarmel
Phantom Baby

#821 Post by Tecarmel » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:33 pm

God damn Muslim terrorist inconveniencing my life.

I got to the airport two hours before my flight. You'd think that would be enough, wouldn't you? Wouldn't you?! Wrong! It took me three and a half hours to check in and get through security, after which my flight was long gone. I spent the next 10 hours waiting on standby for a seat on another flight. And while I was waiting, if I wanted to have a cigarette, I had to leave the terminal to smoke outside and then wait in line for TSA agents to rape me all over again at the security checkpoint. They seized any items that looked suspicious. OH YEAH BECAUSE I'M GOING TO HIJACK A PLANE WITH A VANILLA SCENTED CANDLE AND A SNOW GLOBE.

v4lor
Phantom Baby

#822 Post by v4lor » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:20 am

Jesus H Christ my friend is a moron. I fucking told him to let me know when he was going to work on the animation file so I could upload all my new work so he was up to date....

So of-fucking-COURSE he downloads the OLD version, makes tweaks, and overwrites the NEW version without telling me, losing all my fucking updates. I've never wanted to punch him harder than I do right now....

GDAKJBDFBDSIFHAISDFHOJDFANDADJADFK:LDA:

Kyryu
Sweet!

#823 Post by Kyryu » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:21 pm

I AM REALLY ANGRY RIGHT NOW

But i have no idea why...

aria
Phantom Baby

#824 Post by aria » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:35 am

I missed out on a local tournament because some stupid fuck decided not to send me the items I weeks in advance. Now I have to waste my time submitting receipts showing that I paid for both, delivery confirmation and tracking, so paypal can give me my money back. Fucking asshole. Even when I tried emailing the guy several times, he always just sends me a list of all the things I ordered... I know what I ordered you stupid fuck!

Also, I just learned that all my data for Touhou 9.5 and 12.5 is now gone.
Touhous 1cc'd
Hard - IN
Lunatic - IN

GeM
Phantom Baby

#825 Post by GeM » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:44 am

I just invested 2 fucking hours to get a tiny mouse out of my room. I hate our fucking useless cat which brings these things in alive and I hate that I have the only door in the whole house which is just high enough from the ground to let a mouse sneak in.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuck this apartment. If the rent wasn't that low I would've moved ages ago. This is already the 4th mouse incident...

Gonna stuff some towels under my door from now on. There's nothing worse than waking up at 4 AM from hearing little noises and then spotting the culprit jump behind the closet to hide.

I JUST WANT SOME SLEEP FFS

Super Dante
No, you don't become site admin, so ner! :p

#826 Post by Super Dante » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:20 am

Ever heard of a mousetrap?

Tecarmel
Phantom Baby

#827 Post by Tecarmel » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:33 am

Towels under the door will not stop them. Try glue traps. I have used them in the past to great effect. The only problem is, what to do with the mouse once it is caught in the glue? It's still alive. Do you put it in a plastic bag and smash it with a hammer to kill it? Or throw it in the garbage to die a slow death of starvation? I couldn't work up the nerve to smash them, so I just threw them in the garbage can and then felt horrible about it.

v4lor
Phantom Baby

#828 Post by v4lor » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:56 am

Tecarmel wrote:Towels under the door will not stop them. Try glue traps. I have used them in the past to great effect. The only problem is, what to do with the mouse once it is caught in the glue? It's still alive. Do you put it in a plastic bag and smash it with a hammer to kill it? Or throw it in the garbage to die a slow death of starvation? I couldn't work up the nerve to smash them, so I just threw them in the garbage can and then felt horrible about it.
How horrible. Why not just out them back outside? Also, my initial reaction at "smashing them with a hammer" was to laugh.

Charles
Phantom Baby

#829 Post by Charles » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:02 am

I remember a story about my cat years ago. When I was in 3rd grade my cat Skittles would swipe whatever mouse she caught back and forth in the terrace where she takes it. Same goes with cockraches too. By the time she's done the mouse is already dead for whatever reason/s so she throws it away to the trash can herself and then have either me or my dad wash her mouth depending on who's available atm. So yeah my cat was VERY reliable when it comes to that part. Until she died of depression and suicide by not eating because my mom decided to give her kittens away to whoever wants it >_>

Oh btw I named her that because I was eating skittles when my mom asked me what to name it when she brought it home as a kitten from her boss at work.

Tecarmel
Phantom Baby

#830 Post by Tecarmel » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:18 am

v4lor wrote:Why not just out them back outside?
You can't. Well I suppose you could, but they would still die of starvation. Once they get caught in that trap that glue holds them fast. Even if you could get one out, the glue is gooey and stuck in their fur. Only once did I have a mouse escape a glue trap, because he only skirted the corner of it. His hind legs were caught in the glue, but he managed to drag himself out using his front legs. He made it about 2 inches but then his hind legs were stuck to each other and to the floor and he couldn't move. Once they touch the glue it's pretty much over for them.

GeM
Phantom Baby

#831 Post by GeM » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:02 am

The towels did their job it seems, I was putting some shoes on the one end so it couldn't move under them. But I'm aware that this is no long-term solution.

What worked for me in the past was putting a cornflakes box behind my closet and make the mouse run into it. Then when it was in it I lift the box up and carry it outside. (Since it's our cat who brings these things inside I don't really worry about them wanting to come back.)
Worked all the times except tonight because the fucking cat jumped on the box and out of shock the mouse jumped outside.
Of course the mouse won't do the same mistake again...

That glue trap sounds expensive and horrible :/ I just want the mouse to get out of my room. Our cat does a good job at keeping her playmates at bay, she just doesn't kill them quickly enough >_>

Next time I visit my parents I'm gonna take some mousetraps from them with me. I just about had it now with my life as mousecatcher.
Last edited by GeM on Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Devil Dante
Phantom Baby

#832 Post by Devil Dante » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:23 pm

Boy, am I happy we've never had any mice (and probably never will) in this house.

Jebryath
Goddamn Hippy

#833 Post by Jebryath » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:45 pm

v4lor wrote:How horrible. Why not just out them back outside?
The process of removing the mouse from the glue trap tends to leave it with a few less legs than it went into the trap with, if you know what I mean. I mean the last time I tried to pull one off (who was dead anyway) I actually ripped its legs off.

If you don't have the stomach to kill it directly, poison the peanut butter you're using as bait. Incidentally, rat traps are cheap. Put peanut butter on something your cat can't access and put a little rat poison on. budda bing budda boo

v4lor
Phantom Baby

#834 Post by v4lor » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:58 pm

I've heard the poison can take a few days to kill a rat, and since he's using a box the rat can get out of the cat may end up finding the poisoned rat elsewhere. If he eats it the cat could get poisoned as well.

GeM
Phantom Baby

#835 Post by GeM » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:18 pm

If he eats it the cat could get poisoned as well.
Yeah, don't really wanna use poison because of that. I'm just sticking with the towels for now, wait till I get some mousetraps and see how that goes.

Thanks for the suggestions btw.

RX7
Phantom Baby

#836 Post by RX7 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:44 am

Tecarmel wrote:Towels under the door will not stop them. Try glue traps. I have used them in the past to great effect. The only problem is, what to do with the mouse once it is caught in the glue? It's still alive. Do you put it in a plastic bag and smash it with a hammer to kill it? Or throw it in the garbage to die a slow death of starvation? I couldn't work up the nerve to smash them, so I just threw them in the garbage can and then felt horrible about it.
I remember when my mom used to kill those little critters, she would chase them around with a hammer until the poor little thing feigned death or maybe it did die of a heart attack or something. She then flushed them down the toilet, it made me laugh for a while and then I felt guilty for it.

I've come to the point where I won't even kill an insect as long as it doesn't bite me. They are alive, who am I to take their life just because I feel like it. They'll most likely die very soon in some other way so I shouldn't end their otherwise short lives so quickly.
You people are disgusting. Peh! I spit on you! - TaZ

Psychedelic~
d3ViLWithiN

#837 Post by Psychedelic~ » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:31 am

RX7 wrote:I've come to the point where I won't even kill an insect as long as it doesn't bite me. They are alive, who am I to take their life just because I feel like it. They'll most likely die very soon in some other way so I shouldn't end their otherwise short lives so quickly.
*namastay* Amitabha!
I have gone to look for myself. If I come back before I return, keep me here~

RX7
Phantom Baby

#838 Post by RX7 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:52 am

Vertig0 wrote:*namastay* Amitabha!
No Devil, I'm not the embodiment of compassion or something of the likes :P
You people are disgusting. Peh! I spit on you! - TaZ

aria
Phantom Baby

#839 Post by aria » Fri May 07, 2010 2:43 pm

Jesus Christ. I just got a series of text messages from my whore ex, telling me that she found my old NDS (she was the one who lost it to begin with) and that she gave it away to some douche I hated, just to spite me. She then gives me this bullshit about how I'm an idiot, and an asshole for ignoring her annoying attempts to contact me (phone calls, emails, text messages).

It's been over 2 years since we've last seen each other! What is her fucking problem? Can't she see that it was because of stupid, immature shit like this that I left her to begin with? That, and the fact that she fucked some other dude while we were going out, then told me about it RIGHT AFTER we banged. Christ, good thing the doctor said I had a completely clean report because I don't know what I would've done to her otherwise.

What the fuck is wrong with some people!?
Touhous 1cc'd
Hard - IN
Lunatic - IN

Psychedelic~
d3ViLWithiN

#840 Post by Psychedelic~ » Fri May 07, 2010 7:34 pm

[Aria] Satsuki wrote:What the fuck is wrong with some people!?
My point exactly.

What the fuck is wrong in, going, banging, collecting your item, coming back and putting the ignore mode on again~
I have gone to look for myself. If I come back before I return, keep me here~

Super Dante

#841 Post by Super Dante » Fri May 07, 2010 8:20 pm

Tell her this simple message:

Fuck off. You're immature in my opinion. Stop complaining like a bitch and leave me alone. It's been 2 years, stalker.

Charles
Phantom Baby

#842 Post by Charles » Fri May 07, 2010 10:43 pm

File a lawsuit maybe? Because that's harassment and stalking right there.

TaZ
The Temporary Autonomous Zone

#843 Post by TaZ » Fri May 07, 2010 10:54 pm

Super Dante wrote:Tell her this simple message:

Fuck off. You're immature in my opinion. Stop complaining like a bitch and leave me alone. It's been 2 years, stalker.
Or better yet:

Fuck off, whore.
...I'm fairly sure if they took porn off the internet there'd only be one website left and it'd be called 'Bring Back the Porn'...

Super Dante

#844 Post by Super Dante » Fri May 07, 2010 10:55 pm

Or that. Either one will get the message across.

aria
Phantom Baby

#845 Post by aria » Fri May 07, 2010 10:56 pm

Vertig0 wrote:What the fuck is wrong in, going, banging, collecting your item, coming back and putting the ignore mode on again~
Well I'm not exactly too inclined to stick my dick anywhere near her ever again, plus I bought another NDS awhile ago. The fact that she's a crazy bitch who can't let things go is more than a little off-putting. It's like she thinks I'm the who's at fault, when she was the one that fucked up.
Super Dante wrote:Tell her this simple message:

I considered telling her something similar to that, only with a lot more emphasis on her being a slut. But then that would probably give her the leeway she's looking for to bother me some more. I'm probably going to try and see if my phone company's website has an account I can log into and try to block her number from there. Either that, or I'll have to call customer service.
Mizore wrote:File a lawsuit maybe? Because that's harassment and stalking right there.
Nah, I don't think it'll escalate into anything actually worth spending time in court for.
Touhous 1cc'd
Hard - IN
Lunatic - IN

DreamHealer
Dull

#846 Post by DreamHealer » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:06 pm

*gets a magnum*

this is good for any annoying fuck!

p;s i am not going to be a racist by denouncing the korean nation because of one sick idiot =)
A sad thing it is to not have friends, but even sadder must it be not having any enemies; that a man should have no enemies is a sign that he has no talent to outshine others, nor character that inspires, nor valor that is feared, nor honor to be rumored, nor goods to be coveted, nor anything to be envied.

Ne
Phantom Baby

#847 Post by Ne » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:07 am

what have i done that i need to suffer my whole life
>:3

Devil Dante
Phantom Baby

#848 Post by Devil Dante » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:36 am

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MY MOBILE IS FUCKED. :(

diablo81
Cool

#849 Post by diablo81 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:44 pm

I hate fireworks with a passion. You can't get any sleep because idiots shoot fireworks all night. And like 5 or 6 of them do it at the same time. The main thing that gets on my nerves is that once you wake up you can't go back to sleep.

Charles
Phantom Baby

#850 Post by Charles » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:06 pm

If you think that's bad, then you definitely haven't seen what New Year's is like in the Philippines. It's almost as if there's a mini war going on by how loud it is. Not only it is loud and annoying and messy but there are people out there stupid enough to get any of their body parts blown up by a fire cracker. This one is one of the main causes and this is what dumbasses look like when they get blown up. Don't mind the text, just look at the pictures. It's mostly kids about 10 years old that get injured.