Kail's/Kyle's back

Dig my Cojones. The general shitfest forum.

Moderator: Master Ry

ChaserTech
Cool

Kail's/Kyle's back

#1 Post by ChaserTech » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:52 am

Yup.

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZukDyh3TUMU?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZukDyh3TUMU?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Reading the comment section makes me want to puke a bit.

Kail's not bad but he's lost his touch. Not to mention I never found his DMC4 gameplay to be interesting.

His DMC3 gameplay was alright at the time, but people have improved a lot since then.

v4lor
Phantom Baby

#2 Post by v4lor » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:56 am

edit: Actually, no. I'm not going near this.

ChaserTech
Cool

#3 Post by ChaserTech » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:07 am

v4lor wrote:edit: Actually, no. I'm not going near this.
Wait until the game comes out and people start figuring out combos as well as hearing reviews for it.

If all of it is positive, then go for it.
If it's bad, then don't. That's my plan anyway.

I'm not wasting $60 bucks for a game that I have no idea if it's good or not. Especially if I'm not getting much out of the gameplay. I'd rather watch the story on YouTube and decide of the game is worth getting on my own.

Askilfeasd
Posting Monster

#4 Post by Askilfeasd » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:15 am

Did anyone ever confirm whether or not those Kailbots are just his alts?
We've got no clues about the perp. We don't even have a sus because the sec with the mo's got a perf al.

ChaserTech
Cool

#5 Post by ChaserTech » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:30 am

Askilfeasd wrote:Did anyone ever confirm whether or not those Kailbots are just his alts?
I wouldn't be surprised if they were his alts. What actually surprises me is the amount of fans that still support him.

Oreo
Phantom Baby

#6 Post by Oreo » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:45 am

Well, this game is perfect for Kail. The game is stupid bright bloom lighting that's over-saturated and the jump cancel hitbox is gigantic. It's like Ninja Theory watched his videos and only his videos and made a full game about it.

Also, I get a lot of comments on my DMC3 and DMC4 videos of people thinking Kail is the best, but usually someone shows up later and tells them "stfu Brea is better".
Click Dante For My YouTube Page

DelusionaryKiller
SShowtime!!

#7 Post by DelusionaryKiller » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:19 am

I still don't understand why people decide to "attack" Kail, purely because of his videos and fans. Sure, I might say he is "overrated", but there is no reason to actually hate him because of those things. Just argue with his fans that sometimes say BS (I don't blame you of you guys think his fans are ALTS. And Kail, if your reading this, DON'T BUY THIS SHIT REBOOT!

Oreo
Phantom Baby

#8 Post by Oreo » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:23 am

Because Kail is your combo sex god and if you disagree ur a faget.

Askilfeasd
Posting Monster

#9 Post by Askilfeasd » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:45 am

DelusionaryKiller wrote:I still don't understand why people decide to "attack" Kail, purely because of his videos and fans.
People insult Kail because he's a fucking asshole.
We've got no clues about the perp. We don't even have a sus because the sec with the mo's got a perf al.

DelusionaryKiller
SShowtime!!

#10 Post by DelusionaryKiller » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:06 am

Oreo wrote:Because Kail is your combo sex god and if you disagree ur a faget.
EDIT: *my missunderstood douche response goes here*

Aski- what did he do?
That reminds me of a topic I've seen a while ago, with his fan.... A gay fan...
Last edited by DelusionaryKiller on Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

ChaserTech
Cool

#11 Post by ChaserTech » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:12 am

DelusionaryKiller wrote:I still don't understand why people decide to "attack" Kail, purely because of his videos and fans. Sure, I might say he is "overrated", but there is no reason to actually hate him because of those things.
I don't hate him, I hate his fans.

They act like flies and they never go away. I swear all of them are little kids who don't know what is actually impressive in terms of gameplay.

They just see kail and say "NO ONE IS BETTER THAN THE DMC GOD!!"
Same thing goes for brea fans as well. However they are a bit less severe.
Plus, brea is actually good. (Although I actually believe people have topped brea at this point).

Oreo
Phantom Baby

#12 Post by Oreo » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:28 am

DelusionaryKiller wrote:
Oreo wrote:Because Kail is your combo sex god and if you disagree ur a faget.
Are you just mad because Kail didn't have sex with you because he thought you might go on top and squish the living daylights outa him with your elephant-like body? You simiply never understood he's always the man in bed.
You clearly didn't realize that I was giving an example of Kail's demeanor.

DelusionaryKiller
SShowtime!!

#13 Post by DelusionaryKiller » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:53 am

ChaserTech wrote:I don't hate him, I hate his fans.
I know you don't exacally hate him. His fans (some), are pretty annoying at times.
They just see kail and say "NO ONE IS BETTER THAN THE DMC GOD!!"
Yeah, I think it's because of the amount of videos that have things similar "God Master Play". Then many people start saying the same thing (at least they are better than part of the DmC-Pro fans, hater is all they can say)
Plus, brea is actually good. (Although I actually believe people have topped brea at this point).
People have. Still, Brea is very good compared to most.

I like your new signature.
Oreo wrote:You clearly didn't realize that I was giving an example of Kail's demeanor.
You should be more clear. So now, I apologize for being a such douche. I'll "erase" what I wrote.

v4lor
Phantom Baby

#14 Post by v4lor » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:13 am

ChaserTech wrote:Wait until the game comes out and people start figuring out combos as well as hearing reviews for it.
I meant discussing this video. I watched about a minute of it. If that's how he chose to start off his video I don't expect anything exciting. Not to mention I had to mute it after 10 seconds, and I'll spare my eyes further of his "editing".

Don't people know by now to stay away from this player?

tatsumaruXzero
SSStylish!!!

#15 Post by tatsumaruXzero » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:26 pm

People have. Still, Brea is very good compared to most.
There's no such thing as truly topping a top player to me. Each player in this game has built upon the last player. So it is alot easier to get to what level the other players are at when you've had the map laid out for you. However, there are some players who have created standards for doing certain things..and are forever immortalized for those reasons.

For ex. Prince of Devil will forever be the greatest combo vid maker for DMC3, even tho there were far more "technical" videos to come out later.

For DMC4, Brea and his1nightmare are the blueprints for combovid makers and even tho people may come out with technically "better" videos..its because of their original efforts that other people can continue to progress.

There's tons of other players who are immortalized in this game for different reasons to me, but these are just examples. Anyways, it'll be interesting to see what Kail can do. Its good to see that the fire to play a DMC type of game still resides in him and Brea. I know at least for me, I have to be inspired to want to continue to play something I've played for a long time.

He is the One..
One of the "old vanguards"...I'm "old"? :(
8 year veteran, I've been said I'm through with this bullshit game but I never can.

Crazy
Phantom Baby

#16 Post by Crazy » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:39 pm

I don't often quote a post just to agree with it, but....
Askilfeasd wrote:
DelusionaryKiller wrote:I still don't understand why people decide to "attack" Kail, purely because of his videos and fans.
This. So much fucking this.

Archon473
Bravo

#17 Post by Archon473 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:34 pm

tatsumaruXzero wrote:For ex. Prince of Devil will forever be the greatest combo vid maker for DMC3, even tho there were far more "technical" videos to come out later.
What videos did Prince of Devil make?

tatsumaruXzero
SSStylish!!!

#18 Post by tatsumaruXzero » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:40 pm

Hell Sloth Is Dead

He is the One..
One of the "old vanguards"...I'm "old"? :(
8 year veteran, I've been said I'm through with this bullshit game but I never can.

ChaserTech
Cool

#19 Post by ChaserTech » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:03 pm

v4lor wrote: Don't people know by now to stay away from this player?
Apparently not.
tatsumaruXzero wrote: There's no such thing as truly topping a top player to me. Each player in this game has built upon the last player. So it is alot easier to get to what level the other players are at when you've had the map laid out for you. However, there are some players who have created standards for doing certain things..and are forever immortalized for those reasons.
Yeah, that definitely makes sense.

Normally, when I speak of a player becoming better than another, I mean in a technical aspect. However, believing that one person is stylish than other is based on what you prefer.

Crazy wrote:I don't often quote a post just to agree with it, but....
Askilfeasd wrote:
Is he really that much of an asshole? lol I wasn't really around when Kail made vids. I just watched the ones he posted.
DelusionaryKiller wrote: I like your new signature.
Thanks. :]

Phoenon
Sweet!

#20 Post by Phoenon » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:33 pm

Well, looks like his grammar's gotten better at least.

The comments section just hurts to read though, they have to be alts, almost all the comments type in the exact same way.

ChaserTech
Cool

#21 Post by ChaserTech » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:40 pm

Phoenon wrote:Well, looks like his grammar's gotten better at least.

The comments section just hurts to read though, they have to be alts, almost all the comments type in the exact same way.
The one comment I keep facepalming at is this:

"I pray in the direction of KAIL daily."

I don't understand them at all.

GeM
Phantom Baby

#22 Post by GeM » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:00 pm

This was hilariously bad, is he even trying? Was this supposed to be a combo video? If so, all I saw was Donte jc all day (and 10000 snatches) without either hitting or finishing anything. Great combos brah.

Phoenon
Sweet!

#23 Post by Phoenon » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:27 pm

GeM wrote:Donte jc all day
Yep, it's Kail alright.

ChaserTech
Cool

#24 Post by ChaserTech » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:39 pm

GeM wrote:This was hilariously bad, is he even trying? Was this supposed to be a combo video? If so, all I saw was Donte jc all day (and 10000 snatches) without either hitting or finishing anything. Great combos brah.
He probably doesn't care since his fanbase loves anything he posts.

Just like that MegaScarecrow glitch he posted awhile back. It was about 6 minutes long and it could have been explained within 30 seconds. Yet people still loved it.

Archon473
Bravo

#25 Post by Archon473 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:17 pm

tatsumaruXzero wrote:Hell Sloth Is Dead
I may not have recognized his name, but I sure as hell recognize his video. I agree with what you said regarding new players having previous players to observe. It bothers me a bit when people try and erase older players from a catalog of "the best." Time advances but never forgets.

Crazy
Phantom Baby

#26 Post by Crazy » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:34 am

ChaserTech wrote:
Crazy wrote:I don't often quote a post just to agree with it, but....
Askilfeasd wrote: People insult Kail because he's a fucking asshole.
Is he really that much of an asshole? lol I wasn't really around when Kail made vids. I just watched the ones he posted.
He sucks his own dick as much as his fanboys worship it. It isn't that much of a stretch to say he thinks he's even better than they hype him up to be. He's the truest, finest example of what can happen to a player who is recognized as being at least above average at a game, and it shows. Back when I used to follow the community more closely his work started to become sloppy, lazy, uninspired, and just plain bad, because he knew he didn't have to try to get praise - and he still carried himself about with a "holier than thou" attitude.

There's a reason most people here don't respect the guy, and it isn't because of his fanbase or the fact that he isn't as good as the other big names.

DelusionaryKiller
SShowtime!!

#27 Post by DelusionaryKiller » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:27 am

tatsumaruXzero wrote:Hell Sloth Is Dead
Ahhhh the good old days. I think that was the first video that has inspired me to do good in DMC3. After that day, I because very attached to that game, more that Overly Attached Girlfriend. Sad, I didn't know his name, until now.

I could also understand why these players have been imortalized in player's minds. Brea was one of the many who have inspired me too (especially dat trickster)
It's always harder to create, rather than imitate. I do agree with those statements.
Crazy wrote:There's a reason most people here don't respect the guy, and it isn't because of his fanbase or the fact that he isn't as good as the other big names.
If I'm correct, there was some topic spammed by his subordinate. I read it a few years ago, though didn't really paid much attention on it. Is it still here?

Crazy
Phantom Baby

#28 Post by Crazy » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:43 am

I was thinking of that topic as I wrote the post. I'm still not convinced it was a fan/"Subordinate" of him and not just him. But it should still be around, unless the powers that be decided to remove it.

crazyswords
Phantom Baby

#29 Post by crazyswords » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:06 am

Because one of his alternates sent me a death threat for calling out one of his other alternates.
"I hope if there is another world, we will not be judged too harshly for the things we did wrong here--that we will at least be forgiven for the mistakes we made out of love," Pop Art--Joe Hill.

ChaserTech
Cool

#30 Post by ChaserTech » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:12 am

crazyswords wrote:Because one of his alternates sent me a death threat for calling out one of his other alternates.

That's just hilarious.

Kingwel
Cool

#31 Post by Kingwel » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:15 am

Sorry for bumping that topic, but I was reading a few comments and saw this:

"I really hate DmC so much, If i had a big DMC Youtube channel like KAIL'S i wouldn't even bother uploading it.
But if he really didn't upload for 4 years ever since DMC4, And never uploaded any hack and salsh game, Not even Bayonetta.. And now he played DmC demo and uploaded a combo video for it! I'm pretty sure he enjoyed playing DmC, And if KAIL enjoyed it, We all should do... I'm thinking on buying the game. thanks kail, and welcome back."

What kind of pathetic behavior is this? Then if he kills himself, "his fans should too"? Good lord...

ChaserTech
Cool

#32 Post by ChaserTech » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:00 am

Kingwel wrote:Sorry for bumping that topic, but I was reading a few comments and saw this:

"I really hate DmC so much, If i had a big DMC Youtube channel like KAIL'S i wouldn't even bother uploading it.
But if he really didn't upload for 4 years ever since DMC4, And never uploaded any hack and salsh game, Not even Bayonetta.. And now he played DmC demo and uploaded a combo video for it! I'm pretty sure he enjoyed playing DmC, And if KAIL enjoyed it, We all should do... I'm thinking on buying the game. thanks kail, and welcome back."

What kind of pathetic behavior is this? Then if he kills himself, "his fans should too"? Good lord...

This makes me reconsider playing DmC myself.

I have a small fanbase due to my videos and tutorials. A good amount of them really want me to try out DmC. I've been kinda pestered about it for quite some time now. (ever since the game was announced) And honestly, I do want to try it out to see if there's any mechanic that will possibly make this game a bit better. (This is just wishful thinking)

But I'm not buying it at all. My friends will help me pirate the game for my enjoyment on their PC, hopefully. I'm not going to waste my money on a product that I might not play longer than 2 weeks.

Charles
Phantom Baby

#33 Post by Charles » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:06 pm

ChaserTech wrote:And honestly, I do want to try it out to see if there's any mechanic that will possibly make this game a bit better. (This is just wishful thinking)
I'm not so sure if I would call it a mechanic but apparently you can charge ANY chargeable move (ie: Drive, Charged Shot, etc.) during any move that HAS to finish it's animation before retaining control of Donte, like Dodge, Demon Dodge, even the cinematic slow-mo when you finish off the last enemy in a room. Just pointing this out in case of people who actually like making use of Drive in this game (which, surprisingly, I do) because it saves you that awkward motion of having to do the attack first then charging it.

DelusionaryKiller
SShowtime!!

#34 Post by DelusionaryKiller » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:45 am

I do see some potential in gameplay, but very little. I think aquila has the most potential.

And with that kail fan quote, I laugh.
Seriously, I know some good players who want the game, and just because they're better than me in DMC, doesn't mean I should automaticly support the game. And most of these players don't speak/write English, so they aren't really aware of what's going on the community, game, and developers.

RadiantSilvergun3
Dull

#35 Post by RadiantSilvergun3 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:34 am

Hell Sloth is Dead is still one of the best videos ever made, not just because it was the first but because all the combos in it are really varied and different from each other, Hell Prince didn't rely on any gimmick to hold him through the video (Kails massive problem) instead he came up combos that are pretty different from one another for the whole video.

Marty81 was a fuckin boss to.

Esquilin
Cool

#36 Post by Esquilin » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:46 pm

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2osjyOEJk4s?hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2osjyOEJk4s?hl=de_DE&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Whoa, another sexgod video with ultimate rape material. Make sure to subscribe