DmC Metal and Go

Dig my Cojones. The general shitfest forum.

Moderator: Master Ry

LuciferXElohim
Dull

DmC Metal and Go

#1 Post by LuciferXElohim » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:24 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyDCIgphZ7c

Player : StyleSky
Editor : KOTOHO
It's a nice video , hope you like it :D

DelusionaryKiller
SShowtime!!

#2 Post by DelusionaryKiller » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:18 pm

Bad idea...
Do go to harsh guys..

Gerbil Zero
Solar Gunslinger

#3 Post by Gerbil Zero » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:27 pm

Okay music (sans obnoxious screaming) and a waste of decent editing. Incomplete combos... because auto-targetting misses.

ChaserTech
Cool

#4 Post by ChaserTech » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:10 am

Yeah I personally thought this was kinda bland the moment I saw the release of it. I'm not sure why people were extremely impressed by this video when it's not that much better than the "combo videos" that I see for this demo. The only thing that made it interesting was the editing.

The only thing I thought that seemed good was this video:

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4BiYU6xnAt4?hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4BiYU6xnAt4?hl ... on=3&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

It's mainly because he was thinking outside of the box in terms of combos. He wasn't trying to play it like DMC3/4. Which many people do.

No offense to the original creator though. I'm sure he/she just wanted to show what they had to offer.

Psychochild
Sexy Slammin' Smokin' Salmon

#5 Post by Psychochild » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:49 am

ChaserTech wrote:Yeah I personally thought this was kinda bland the moment I saw the release of it. I'm not sure why people were extremely impressed by this video when it's not that much better than the "combo videos" that I see for this demo. The only thing that made it interesting was the editing.

The only thing I thought that seemed good was this video:

It's mainly because he was thinking outside of the box in terms of combos. He wasn't trying to play it like DMC3/4. Which many people do.

No offense to the original creator though. I'm sure he/she just wanted to show what they had to offer.
While I really love the first 11 seconds of that combo, I swear there's no way in Hell you can make Angel Glide look good unless you go out of your way to cancel out of it early like at the 25 second mark in the DmC: Metal and GO video.

DelusionaryKiller
SShowtime!!

#6 Post by DelusionaryKiller » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:30 pm

ChaserTech wrote:The only thing I thought that seemed good was this video:

It's mainly because he was thinking outside of the box in terms of combos. He wasn't trying to play it like DMC3/4. Which many people.
Hate to say it, but I was actually surprised by his ability. The best I've seen so far.

I think this game has a potential toward gameplay mechanics but doubt it can exceed DMC4 (I am almost certain), and possibly DMC3. Doubt it would be as finger breaking and adrenaline rushing though.
I swear there's no way in Hell you can make Angel Glide look good unless you go out of your way to cancel out of it early like at the 25 second mark in the DmC: Metal and GO video
I totally agree. DmC seems to lack A LOT on Dante's move animations. Glide and Rainstorm have to be the worst yet.

ChaserTech
Cool

#7 Post by ChaserTech » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:56 am

DelusionaryKiller wrote: I think this game has a potential toward gameplay mechanics but doubt it can exceed DMC4 (I am almost certain), and possibly DMC3. Doubt it would be as finger breaking and adrenaline rushing though.
It will never exceed DMC4. After seeing some gameplay of how the weapons work in DmC, I honestly doubt that this game will be as technical as DMC4 or DMC3. I even doubt if it will be as technical as Bayonetta (it's a stretch, but I actually think this way.)

Also, here's a movelist I compiled from reading off different weapons.
Compared to DMC4, it has even less moves so far. The only weapon that we are missing is Kablooey which I doubt will have a lot to work with.

http://pastebin.com/Es115taL

Psychochild
Sexy Slammin' Smokin' Salmon

#8 Post by Psychochild » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:56 pm

ChaserTech wrote:
DelusionaryKiller wrote: I think this game has a potential toward gameplay mechanics but doubt it can exceed DMC4 (I am almost certain), and possibly DMC3. Doubt it would be as finger breaking and adrenaline rushing though.
It will never exceed DMC4. After seeing some gameplay of how the weapons work in DmC, I honestly doubt that this game will be as technical as DMC4 or DMC3. I even doubt if it will be as technical as Bayonetta (it's a stretch, but I actually think this way.)

Also, here's a movelist I compiled from reading off different weapons.
Compared to DMC4, it has even less moves so far. The only weapon that we are missing is Kablooey which I doubt will have a lot to work with.

http://pastebin.com/Es115taL
Kablooey's only upgrade that I know of is Detonate for his Gun Special move which will make any flares on the target explode sort of like a ghetto, less interesting Lucifer.

Crazy
Phantom Baby

#9 Post by Crazy » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:51 pm

There's a weapon called motherfucking KABLOOEY?

Shadow
Posting Monster

#10 Post by Shadow » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:20 pm

Shakespearean.
"ERMAHGERD, UH GERT A HURRCURT" - SD

Crazy
Phantom Baby

#11 Post by Crazy » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:21 pm

So I don't get taunting because LOL SRS BZNS STORY NO ROOM FOR CHARACTER-SENSITIVE TAUNT!!!!

And then SUPER SERIOUS DANTE uses a weapon called fucking Kablooey.

I wonder if there's even enough left of their foot for them to shoot, or if they're just hitting the floor now. >_>

v4lor
Phantom Baby

#12 Post by v4lor » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:26 pm

Dino taunts, you just can't control it.