Phantom Babies

Welcome to the dark side of the DMC community. We're just evil :p
It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:47 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostMessage posted...: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:30 pm 
Dull

Hey all

Not sure if there has already been a post like this already so yeah, ill just start a new one.

Firstly i just want to add in i still havent beaten DMD mode in DMC1, mainly because i simply havent sat down and bothered to practice hard enough to pass some missions. Must love Nelo 3.

Ok so moving on to what i have to say. Having played all DMC games ive come to respect DMC1 the most not only for the challenge it provides but the originality of the game. I hardly found DMC2 challenging at all, in fact i was bored shitless after a while because i was too busy killing weird shit with names you cant even pronounce. Just felt like a button masher with the guns most of the time, however i did like the dodge system it had incorporated in it. DMC4 is a similar case for me. Its quite easy in my opinion, even in DMD. Enemies just dont seem to hack massive pieces of your health bar out in DMC4 (as with DMC2). DMC4 was fun but i felt it had more focus on action rather than continuing the original demonic and gothic feeling the original one had to it.

Ok, so now i get to DMC3 and then finally DMC1. DMC3 kicked ass. This one and DMC1 were, IMO, the only games which actually had enemies that resembled anything horrific. Things i tended to enjoy with DMC3 was mainly the challenge it provided (esp in the original version). Getting to DMD was a nightmare and beating DMD mode on DMC3, well thats still in progress :P

DMC3 SE was the best out of the 2 versions for me. I'm sure DMD mode still kept its original difficulty, but i found this game more rewarding, mainly because of the cool unlocks such as Super corrupt Vergil and Super Sparda.

Ok so yeah, i am really quickly skimming over the other games, but i could rant on about shit for ages. Lets get to DMC1.

When i first played this game back around 2003 or something like that, my mind was just thinking "holy shit" the whole time. Seeing the alastor cutscene and the Devil Trigger for the first time, i couldnt stop playing. The only problem was phantom in mission 3, finally got the bitch after about 3498526349782563948765987236498752634 yellow orbs :P

Perhaps the best thing in this game, and this is where DMC1 kicks every other game in the series ass, were the enemies. Shadows!!! These things are F***ing legendary and whoever's idea to take these out of the next games should be shot! I just loved the many different way these enemies attacked. Just the beauty in their nature. Piss them off and man did i have some fun ass rapes. Sometimes i just let them do their flying move at me, just to watch the mega chunks of health they take off :P

The enemies of DMC1 looked awesome, they were awesome to fight against, i loved being able to do critical hits on them (those who could) and they actually looked like demons!!! No tin cans like in number 2, no weird ass names like Jomothumbumsira and jogatgulm (WTF man??), no annoying little shits that fly around and molester you (yes im talking about those blood goyles). Just enemies, that if you werent careful, would just savagely own your ass if you did the slightest mess up. Theres no fun in seeing small penalties for fuck ups in the other games....you could just use one of your 2 billion items to compensate for it if you're one of those item whores.

Some might add that the Items in DMC1 were way more over powered and such than the other games. Yeah, that maybe so, but i still dont find it any easier. The 1 vital star limit should be enforced in all DMC games. Untouchables, well.....um...they're fun to use, ill admit :P but you dont get the same satisfaction for beating, say DMD Nelo 3 if i use them rather than not (if that makes sense).

Perhaps the most fun thing that ive found so far in this game is simply just doing DMD mode. I've surprised myself at just how many S ranks i have gotten so far, despite my numerous mess ups (some quite large actually). Ive rarely gotten SB's except for the really short missions. The game mode is fun, especially when enemies DT. It just makes the fight more badass knowing that if you get hit by a DT'ed shadow's sickle attack would rape a bar and a half or so, the Fetish's dual chakram throw does 1 bar damage each way.......shit like that didnt exist in the other DMC games (exept for Hell and Hell mode i guess). And the DEFENSE BONUSES?????? WTF????? Marionettes in DMD go from being total weak shit to bloody super tanks!! I remember trying to repeat Joch's 100% run with just a regular dante....haha man did i have fun in the basement with that do or die timer :P

So getting to some of my final comments and just some of the little things i enjoyed in this. First one is Dante's DT in this game looked F***ing awesome! And i say that many times over. The whole glowing with demonic energy only to turn into a demon when you attacked looked so much more badass than the other DT forms in the series. The super DT in number 2 was alright, except i was rarely in the situation to use it. The soundtrack in this game was perfect. It suited the feel for the environment, the theme....kept that whole demon feel to it running with the organ music and such. Gotta love mission start 2 music and running through the castle at night....really freaked the shit out of me at some points. Those no-bodies and their fight music freaked me out first time round.

Anyways, ive blabbed on for enough, i want to see what you guys have to say and whatnot. In short, DMC is the most legendary kick ass game ive played in its action series type and i feel it has yet to be bettered (if ever).

Joch mate your stuff is bloody awesome. Never seen anything like it. Keep that stuff coming! Wish there was a mode where all enemies where permanently DT'ed....and mostly shadows perhaps. That would be fun to try SB :P

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:51 pm 
Phantom Baby

Censor bypassing!

>_>

<_<

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:38 pm 
Phantom Baby

It would take up too much space to quote half your post for truth.

But...yeah. :p
In some games it is not fun to get your ass kicked. In DMC1 it is good times. Have you gotten killed by all the fatalities yet?

sup3rcorruptv3rgil wrote:
Firstly i just want to add in i still havent beaten DMD mode in DMC1

Are you trying to finish? You will get excellent advice on PB. Was DMD Nelo 3 where you left off? He gave me a lot of trouble, more than Mundus even. But then, after I put in the hours of practice, he became my favorite. There is nothing like fighting Nelo 3 on DMD. I wouldn't change a thing about that battle, not even the occasional crappy camera angles. Beating DMC1 DMD after all my hard work was one of the best video game experiences I have ever had.

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:11 am 
Phantom Baby

You have a great first post.

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:16 am 
Dull

Yeah gotta love those fatalities. I think my favourite one would have to be phantom or the kyclops when they eat you....i almost fell over laughing when i first saw this. Made me go and find out what the others did to dante. As for nelo 3. Nelo himself isnt the problem, its mostly the phantom swords. There is just the one and only attack i cant seem to time well enough, and its when he has the ring placed just above you and they all converge to one point, then fire straight down at you. Maybe its easy? I dont know. Im thinking i might try timing a rolling blaze or something through it. Another one i think i may have problems is timing my parries on Nightmare's attacks. His spear and boomerang attacks are quite irritating as from HM, so i can only assume it will be more of a pain in the ass to do so in DMD. For the most i can just avoid it altogether, but there is the odd one that hits and just owns my health bar.

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:27 am 
Phantom Baby

As for nelo 3. Nelo himself isnt the problem, its mostly the phantom swords. There is just the one and only attack i cant seem to time well enough, and its when he has the ring placed just above you and they all converge to one point, then fire straight down at you. Maybe its easy? I dont know. Im thinking i might try timing a rolling blaze or something through it.

I think you are talking about the halo formation where the swords start in a larger circle of vertical, downward-pointing swords that then contracts, before coming down one after the other rapid-fire. Run or roll to the side and don't double back on yourself.
Rolling Blaze comes in handy for many sword formations, but remember that it only protects Dante on the way up in a jump, and he can still be hit on the way down. If you are going to use it for deflection, do hop-jumps rather than a full jump to minimize the time Dante is vulnerable.

But I'm not too great with some of the Phantom Swords formations either, so I try not to let him summon the swords at all. I have found that he teleports less often if you stick close to him and keep him occupied, because he seems to sometimes do his Phantom Swords out of boredom. And if you attack him from behind he will almost always teleport. Since any time he teleports he could reappear in Flying Swords of Death mode, I try to keep his teleporting to a minimum.

Once he is doing his swords, you can knock him down with an RB jump (my preference) or a Meteor (round trip if you have Alastor or Sparda equipped). He will also quit the swords and come down if you stand underneath him, but you have to be careful once you have triggered his fall, as he will resume regular attacks while you usually still have his last Phantom Sword formation to deal with.

Another one i think i may have problems is timing my parries on Nightmare's attacks. His spear and boomerang attacks are quite irritating as from HM, so i can only assume it will be more of a pain in the ass to do so in DMD. For the most i can just avoid it altogether, but there is the odd one that hits and just owns my health bar.

I use Rolling Blaze to parry both the Boomerang and the Triple-Stab. The Boomerang I give an RB headbutt as soon as it flies over me. The Triple-Stab you must be ready to parry almost immediately after Nighty rotates. It is very much worth it to learn to parry these attacks, because after you parry you get precious seconds to attack his core unmolested.
I never really learned to parry these attacks with Alastor or Sparda, although I can sometimes parry the Triple-Stab with a properly timed Stinger.

Your post has reminded me of just how pathetic I am at half the DMD bosses without Ifrit, so that's something I'm going to try to work on in the near future.

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:42 pm 
Bravo

DMC1 is an entirely different game from the other three. I think you hit upon what makes it different in your first post; the mood. The mood of DMC1 captures the escence of the gothic theme. As a whole, DMC1 is darker in color, with more dark reds, greens, and grays. From an artistic standpoint it is probably one of the finest games I've ever played. The enviroments, as I have said before in another post, are what makes this game great. You feel like you're there. And yes, the enemies are more wicked and sinister than the later games. The more the series progresses, the more outlandish and "stupid" the enemies seem to become.

There is really too much to be said about DMC1 in a single post so I'll leave it short and simple.

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:07 pm 
Phantom Baby

Tecarmel wrote:
I never really learned to parry these attacks with Alastor or Sparda, although I can sometimes parry the Triple-Stab with a properly timed Stinger.

A well timed slash is enough and looks the best, in my opinion. You can also jump and HB it, which also looks cool, but, for some reason, feels much safer.

About, DMC1, I think VJ already said all about it. :p

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:01 pm 
Dull

Kosh you said it better than i did when it came to summing up the mood. I really hope for DMC5's sake we get something a little more demonic and a little less God of War feeling. I really wouldnt mind if they made DMD mode more mean too...for instance, enemies are constantly in DT mode.....that would be fun lol

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:20 pm 
Phantom Baby

Koshmar wrote:
DMC1 is an entirely different game from the other three. I think you hit upon what makes it different in your first post; the mood. The mood of DMC1 captures the escence of the gothic theme.
That is absolutely true. DMC4 was way too colorful/bright/happy/whatever. They really need to bring that darkness back.

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:14 pm 
Sweet!

well. DMC1 rules. Thats all.

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:50 am 
SSStylish!!!

nooblar wrote:
well. DMC1 rules. Thats all.

DMC1 enemies also rules.They have all attack that suits in every situation(most of them that is.)

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:02 pm 
Phantom Baby

DMC3 enemies rule. I mean seriously, marionettes? That doesn't really suit the name Devil May Cry. In DMC3, they look more like Devils/Demons. Except for the chess pieces of course. >.>

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:07 pm 
Phantom Baby

Marionettes are scary as hell, I used to hate initiating the cutscene after taking the key from one's hand.

Devil May Cry 1 was just so atmospheric and that is the only reason you'd ever need to say it's the best in the series. The enemies are a bonus; especially Griffon and Nightmare not to mention Nelo. It's very hard to pick faults with it at all

DMC3's enemies were only cool because of their names and the reference to the 7 deadly sins etc.

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:09 pm 
Phantom Baby

Devil Dante wrote:
DMC3 enemies rule. I mean seriously, marionettes? That doesn't really suit the name Devil May Cry. In DMC3, they look more like Devils/Demons. Except for the chess pieces of course. >.>

Marionettes are awesome. D;

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:43 am 
Phantom Baby

You don't think a puppet coming alive to murder your ass with a big smile on its face is scarier than a bunch of demons named after the circles of hell that don't look like they know....well, anything?

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:10 am 
Phantom Baby

They're MARIONETTES. Even my sister used to play with those things. D:

If there were angry teletubbies in DMC5, and DMC5 was the 'best' in the series, would the angry teletubbies be awesome? I don't think so. D:

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:33 pm 
Phantom Baby

DD, are you telling me if you were walking alone at night and this came out of the woods, you wouldn't be scared?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8ZeDIuKP6YU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8ZeDIuKP6YU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The Fetish is also a stringed puppet. A good director or artist can make anything scary.

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:12 pm 
Phantom Baby

If it's at night and in REAL LIFE, if would pretty scare, tbh. :p
But tell me,
If you were walking alone at night, and suddenly a Hell's Vanguard came out? You wouldn't be scared at all? I mean, what's screepier(?) a HVG or a Marionette?

Just sayin' :p

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:56 pm 
Phantom Baby

OBJECTION!

HVG is a boss! it is most comparable to Phantom...and I'd be more scared of Phantom than the Vanguard.

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:19 pm 
Phantom Baby

Devil Dante wrote:
If it's at night and in REAL LIFE, if would pretty scare, tbh. :p

So...if a three-meters-tall, fire-breathing marionette came to life during the day, it would <i>not</i> scare you? :p

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:48 pm 
Phantom Baby

Well, if I was a half demon, son of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda, with 2 very powerful weapons; NO. I would not be scared at all. :p

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:03 pm 
No, you don't become site admin, so ner! :p

Devil Dante wrote:
Well, if I was a half demon, son of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda, with 2 very powerful weapons; NO. I would not be scared at all. :p

</trying to imply Dante was ever scared at anything>

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:52 pm 
The Club Owner

Atra Viator wrote:
OBJECTION!

HVG is a boss! it is most comparable to Phantom...and I'd be more scared of Phantom than the Vanguard.

OBJECTION!

HVG is first presented as a boss, but it's treated as a regular enemy for every latter encounter (and even multiple of them), thus the enemy that's the most comparable to it would be a Shadow!

"Dracula played baseball?" - me

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:15 pm 
Phantom Baby

Bad excuses DD.

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:38 pm 
Phantom Baby

Ryan86 wrote:
HVG is first presented as a boss, but it's treated as a regular enemy for every latter encounter (and even multiple of them), thus the enemy that's the most comparable to it would be a Shadow!

Then you must not be arguing for the supremacy of the Vanguard because everyone knows Shadows >>>>> all.

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:54 am 
SSStylish!!!

Tecarmel wrote:
Ryan86 wrote:

Then you must not be arguing for the supremacy of the Vanguard because everyone knows Shadows >>>>> all.

FUCK RIGHT!!!!

Question:What will happen if Capcom put 3 Shadows and 3 Blitz in 1 room in DMC5?

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:04 am 

Blitz due to the fact that I suck ass against them and have no troubles from Shadows.

Although if it were DT'd Shadows it would be them from the pink lancers that shoot out from them.

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:28 am 
SSStylish!!!

Super Dante wrote:
Blitz due to the fact that I suck ass against them and have no troubles from Shadows.

At least you suck ass fighting Blitz and not Shadow.I'm easily got raped by both of them,A LOT.

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:35 pm 
Phantom Baby

Ryan86 wrote:
Atra Viator wrote:
OBJECTION!

OBJECTION!

I didn't say it was a good boss. :(

...although 3 of them nearly did put an end to my Bloody Palace antics when they DT'd. :(

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:36 pm 
Dull

Isnt this going a little off topic? Im just gonna put it outright....my opinion of the Hell vanguard is its a sin scythe wearing a scream mask....seriously...it looks shit. it has cool attacks and all, much like our well love death scissor's diving attack...buy hey, in the end, DMC1 has the most badass looking enemies in all the series and there is no other that stands up to it. While enemies in DMC3 do have the hellish names and whatnot, i still think they look more like they would love to hug you rather than kill you...i mean cummon....they suck in appearance, even when they devil trigger. Purple smoke??? WTF?? At least DMC1 made the red energy ribbons look badass....especially on those fetish!! DMC4 had a decent looking DT but only on certain enemies like those hell hounds.

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:31 am 
SShowtime!!

Zerym Ambyceer wrote:
Tecarmel wrote:
Ryan86 wrote:

FUCK RIGHT!!!!

Question:What will happen if Capcom put 3 Shadows and 3 Blitz in 1 room in DMC5?

3 Shadows: I can handled...
3 Blitz: OH FUCK NO!

All together: I give up!

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:29 pm 
Dull

I agree that DMC1 was the best in terms of everything really.

Shadows were hard, but god I miss a good hard shadow fight. A blitz is nothing against Dante, it stands there while doing nothing for about 5 seconds and you can use Lucifer to pump as many blades into it as possible, within a few seconds and its ready to be raped.

The Sin enemies were the best of thier kind, Period. I prefer demonic illusions to gas any day.

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:46 pm 
The Temporary Autonomous Zone

Devil Dante wrote:

One month old post, but I just don't give a fuck.

DMC3's enemies are hooooorrrrrribbbbbllllle in every regard.

And I'm not even talking about gameplay, just from a purely visual standpoint. Just a bunch of recolored Grim Reapers. The only cool aspect is the whole sand thingy.

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:23 am 

How do they even bleed sand anyway? And where the hell do they keep it all stored at? Especially Sloths on DMD! mode.

Nothing about them makes sense.

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:47 pm 
Legendary Dark Knight

Super Dante wrote:
How do they even bleed sand anyway? And where the hell do they keep it all stored at? Especially Sloths on DMD! mode.

Nothing about them makes sense.

Not everything in games should make sense. :/

and DMC1 has BALLS! that's what the others in the series lack.

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:59 pm 

I know, but really, just WHERE do they keep the sand at? <_<

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:18 am 
SSStylish!!!

Quote:
DMC1 has BALLS! that's what the others in the series lack.

Like Sin Sythe?

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:37 pm 
Phantom Baby

Super Dante wrote:
I know, but really, just WHERE do they keep the sand at? <_<

Sand vessels? >_>

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:35 pm 
The Temporary Autonomous Zone

BerN wrote:
Super Dante wrote:
I know, but really, just WHERE do they keep the sand at? <_</quote>_>

They ARE made of sands. Lower class demons don't have the power to materialize themselves in their original form, so they use mediums. In DMC1, it was the puppets and here you have sand.

It makes perfect sense.

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:32 am 
Cool

YEEEEAAAAAAH, PLAYIN' THIS RIGHT NOOOOOOOW!!!!

Yeah, I think I like this game better than the other two. It seems like it has less derivative crap you have to plow through, compared to the others. The atmosphere, and being able to examine everything, complimented by the really well done atmospheric music just kind of makes this game feel superior in a lot of ways. Feels like a tighter, more focused package. I also like the more simplistic game-play, and smarter enemies. But yeah, everything's pretty much been covered. Jesus spit on my dick before sucking it again if I have anything original to add.

The only annoyance I have with it is the battle music. It's sort of a love-hate thing. When I listened to the soundtrack on headphones, the music was awesome, complimenting the other tracks, and really deep, with all kinds of little undertones and such.

But it sucks if I'm trying to play another game to the same music, or just isn't that engaging when I'm listening to it in the game. Or just listening all wonton.

Also, blue-orb locations and more-so, secret mission locations are a bit too guide-dependent. They should able to be figured out with hints and such, I think.

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:28 am 
Phantom Baby

One thing I really loved about DMC1 is that the enemies didn't have shitloads of health on DMD, they just really punished you for messing up. Hell, the enemies weren't even that hard, none of the best strategies require much dexterity and there attacks are slow and easy as sin to dodge, the tension comes soley from how quickly they can ruin you if you fuck up, compared to DMC3's endurance fest fights.

It was a good system, it made fighting against them feel fast paced despite the clunkiness compared to the other games. Especially with critical hits, which need to return post haste.

PostMessage posted...: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:18 pm 
Posting Monster

man did i have some fun ass rapes.

No one else picked up on this?

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:20 pm 

Evidence for tl;dr and/or no one actually reads the first post.

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:28 am 
SShowtime!!

DMC4 on DMD is easy?
I demand a urine test for this man!!!

But yes, DMC1 rules all, the only DMC I managed to S-Rank everything...I have to admit it's easier to do than DMC3 or 4, but it also kept me going back to it cause the enemies/boss fights were fucking legendary!

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:32 pm 
Phantom Baby

Negative_Sun wrote:
DMC4 on DMD is easy?

DMC4 is easy because all the bosses are defeated by spamming Buster, and all the enemies are defeated by spamming CS3. Of course you can spam stuff to win in every DMC game. The reason people spam overpowered stuff in DMC4 but not in DMC1/3 is because it is "impossible" to fight Chimera enemies with anything other than CS3 abuse, just like it's "impossible" to beat Dante without Buster Loops. So you see, DMC4 is too easy because it's too hard.

Don't worry, I'm totally bewildered by this logic, too. Just go with it.

Quote:
No one else picked up on this?

I love the English language. I can't stand when people screw it up. When a post is as bad at English as that one, it causes a sensory overload and I deny the existence of the post in question. This is a defense mechanism, because if my mind actually registered and accepted each and every individual error in such a post, the result would be a mental breakdown and subsequent killing spree.

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:29 am 
SShowtime!!

Volteccer_Jack wrote:
Negative_Sun wrote:
DMC4 on DMD is easy?

DMC4 is easy because all the bosses are defeated by spamming Buster, and all the enemies are defeated by spamming CS3. Of course you can spam stuff to win in every DMC game. The reason people spam overpowered stuff in DMC4 but not in DMC1/3 is because it is "impossible" to fight Chimera enemies with anything other than CS3 abuse, just like it's "impossible" to beat Dante without Buster Loops. So you see, DMC4 is too easy because it's too hard.

Don't worry, I'm totally bewildered by this logic, too. Just go with it.

Fair enough...So DMC1 is better ;-)

Post subject:
PostMessage posted...: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:11 pm 
Phantom Baby

Taking into account abusable stuff DMC1 is easier then DMC4 tbh.

PostMessage posted...: Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:27 pm 
Dull

Cant explain why, but it is sooooooooo true....back when I was at uni, all my assignment/presentation ideas came to me whilst running. I run with a mobile for safety only as I run whilst dark sometimes and have used the reminder/calendar function to record an idea.