Phantom Babies

Welcome to the dark side of the DMC community. We're just evil :p
It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:48 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostMessage posted...: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:32 am 
SShowtime!!

My boi right here outdone himself. Like dayum son he must've practiced for years just to move his fingers needlessly fast for basic actions that he unfortunately fails to execute at times. Fav part: 0:18 (sikk, he even practiced how to move from Back to A in record time lmao). Dude should've won TST4 with dem hands boi shiet smh. Fug man, welp at least he gave us a few move years of soundless gameplay, fuck yall who think he sped up his shit, he work hard af yo, he even discloses when he does Tool-Assisted gameplay, but he aint need that, his gameplay was already as good as his TA gameplay.
Forever best player.

PostMessage posted...: Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:10 pm 
Bravo

*reads Youtube comments*
And it only took you 8 years?

PostMessage posted...: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:46 pm 
SShowtime!!

AlexxShadenk777 wrote:
*reads Youtube comments*
And it only took you 8 years?

And it was only a matter of time for someone to write something along the lines of "lmao wtf u on about bro, 8yrs ago, in the past move on, y now?"

Of course, implying that I spent the past 8 years (I've played DMC4 for 5 years, so I only knew about His1's DMC4 work for that amount of time) trying to dismantle his1. It just so happened that recent talk and information about cheaters popped up, so I decided to do a little research and found this hands video. When I first saw it 5 or so years ago, I thought it looked fake, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I thought, "perhaps that's normal hand movement from the pros" and held my breath, especially when a lot of pros defended him. And then some fans would pull out popular "arguments" such as "you're not good enough to judge" or "you're jealous".

But judging from your past posts praising his1 around the time this hands video was uploaded, it probably took you longer to realize his gameplay was sped up. Either that or you were being intentionally dishonest, which seems plausible.

And good shit btw
Forgot the "when slowed down" part

PostMessage posted...: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:36 am 
Bravo

You do realize he had to learn how to play the game first before he started recording videos, right?

No, I didn't suspect his gameplay was fake at the time but I've known him for years, I still chat with him on a daily basis and it seems like this only came to light very, very recently. I don't understand, nor do I intend to defend him, I just don't know why he ever bothered to lie about it in the first place. His videos are still very entertaining to this day and he inspired me and other players to get better for real. Does it really matter that he didn't record gameplay in real time and only created the illusion via editing? The main reason I still play DMC4 is thanks to his videos and his play style. Personally I don't care how gameplay is recorded, it's the final video that matters.

PostMessage posted...: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:31 pm 
SShowtime!!

AlexxShadenk777 wrote:
You do realize he had to learn how to play the game first before he started recording videos, right?

You do realize I never said otherwise, right?
Regardless, he never learned how to do a large part of the advanced techniques (at the time) he showcased, at normal speeds. But yeah, don't forget to omit the slowed down game part, works wonders.

Quote:
No, I didn't suspect his gameplay was fake at the time but I've known him for years, I still chat with him on a daily basis

Hah, know him for years, didn't suspect his gameplay was fake, yet point out "lel only took u 8 yrs?".
Quote:
it seems like this only came to light very, very recently

A few players who've been around for longer than I have knew, but kept quiet, presumably due to the silly defense force

Quote:
I don't understand, nor do I intend to defend him

This is like seeing a kid say "I didn't eat all the cookies" while having a cookie in his hand.
Know his1 for years, speak to him everyday, have his videos on YT, makes silly passive-aggressive comments and doing damage control on his1's behalf. Definitely no defense here. Give me a break.

Quote:
he inspired me... to get better for real

Not enough, it seems. Then again...
Quote:
The main reason I still play DMC4 is thanks to his videos and his play style

If he's your prime inspiration no wonder, considering how even HanPa made better spedup gameplay, let alone legit players that surpassed him years ago.
If you didn't catch the hint, I'm saying you suck at DMC4

Quote:
Does it really matter that he didn't record gameplay in real time and only created the illusion via editing?

No, I love R.KY's DMC3 TAS, after all. The difference is, R.KY properly discloses it's TAS. R.KY also doesn't join tournaments after posting an obviously sped-up video.

Quote:
Personally I don't care how gameplay is recorded, it's the final video that matters.

Fine by me, enjoy the deep throating in private, just don't whine about those who reject BJ requests and point out his smegma.

PostMessage posted...: Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:00 pm 
Bravo

Okay, we're done talking now.

PostMessage posted...: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:10 am 
Phantom Baby

For the record, despite what his friends and fans tried to imply back then, I wasn't out to "expose his gameplay as fraudulent" or anything like that. It was super obvious to me that the footage was sped up because I do a lot of video editing work and I can spot that shit, and I wanted to know why. Especially when I pointed it out just as an aside and he instantly became extremely defensive about it. I don't play this game at any level even remotely considered "good", so I wasn't trying to make a shake-up in the community. I was just curious about why it was done and why it was a big deal.

The fact that, years later, it's common knowledge that he did this, when I was one of the few voices against a mob of blind support, is pretty vindicating in retrospect. So thanks for that, DK.

PostMessage posted...: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:33 am 
SShowtime!!

Yeah I recall seeing posts where you and a few others questioned his1's authenticity. Wasn't taken positively as expected.
Granted, it's hard to spot certain abnormalities in sped-up gameplay alone, so I understand people's defense of suspected cheaters. However, once that hands video was out, there should have been no excuse. The fact that this oral penetration for nighty still exists among a few shows the stubborn bias that would've been much harder to fight against if the hands video did not exist, even if other, smaller pieces of evidence would still show the content being sped-up.
Especially when a lot of the same people would gladly (and justifiably) bash on other fakers like HanPa/ChargE, even when their evidence was nowhere near as good as this hands video, or other small things that had been pointed out in the past. True fanboyism.

PostMessage posted...: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:33 am 
SShowtime!!

Yeah I recall seeing posts where you and a few others questioned his1's authenticity. Wasn't taken positively as expected.

Granted, it's hard to spot certain abnormalities in sped-up gameplay alone, so I understand people's defense of suspected cheaters. However, once that hands video was out, there should have been no excuse. The fact that this oral penetration for nighty still exists among a few shows a stubborn bias that would've been harder to fight against if the hands video did not exist. Even if other, smaller, pieces of evidence pointed at content being sped-up, odds are they would've reacted worse.

Especially when a lot of the same people would gladly (and justifiably) bash on other fakers like HanPa/ChargE, even when their evidence was nowhere near as good as this hands video, or other small things that had been pointed out in the past. True fanboyism.

PostMessage posted...: Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:20 am 
Bravo

DelusionaryKiller wrote:
The fact that this oral penetration for nighty still exists

???????