I thought porn wasn't allowed on youtube

Exclaim "woo-hoo!" here

Moderator: Master Ry

Message
Author
User avatar
Volteccer_Jack
Phantom Baby
Posts: 3067
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:04 am

#101 Post by Volteccer_Jack » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:43 am

Wow. This thread started boring and somehow, managing to defy all expectations once V.J. joined the fray, ended up even more so.

I don't know what to tell ya. I was trying to guide the topic onto Doppelganger style, but the fishes weren't biting. I'll try harder next time?

ShadowStorm wrote:Oh fuck off. Everything here always evolves into a flamewar in the end. So far reasoning, eh?

Close, but not quite. Everything always evolves into philosophy in the end. Which is why everyone loses interest. Philosophy is not fun to talk about.

It's actually an interesting study. Every subject will reduce to philosophy if you follow it deeply enough. But here, it's not even necessary. Somehow, the things I say provoke certain responses from people that then lead the argument straight into metaphysical jabbering, sometimes through the strangest of routes.

ends up with a crap load of people getting angry,

Why is that bad? There are plenty of movies that make people sad: Schindler's List, Saving Private Ryan, The Shawshank Redemption, Braveheart, Dead Poets Society. (Confession Time: The ending of the Futurama episode The Devil's Hands are Idle Playthings makes me tear up every time; it's not the best episode of the series on the jokes alone)

Leading to 5 million posts with bullshit.

No, bullshit is "best 20 minutes of my life" "fap fap fap" or "This is a video from the FUTURE".

enforcing (or at least try to enforce) their own opinion onto people

Hey, this reminds me. I had a teacher who enforced her opinion about Shakespeare on me. Changed my life. I should really thank her.

and then attack some more for no real reason,

Why did that guy climb Everest? Why does Kamiya keep making masterpieces? Why the HELL do people keep going on that Ninja Warrior show?

there is no actual purpose either, other than the attacker's lust for self-proclamation as a superior

The purpose, like EVERY contest, is to determine who is superior. At which point that person can rightfully declare their superiority.

This is also what i mean by "a normal conversation", as any other normal person out there would mean

In normal conversation, I don't pretend it's perfectly reasonable for someone to believe something insane. If someone tells me they like Johnny Depp, I challenge that opinion. And then one of three things happens. The most common result is that the person takes it in stride, defends their opinion, discussion ensues, and we both get to peek into eachother's movie-watching minds. Then there's my favorite result, when the person takes it in stride, challenges MY opinion, and the two of us share a few quips. It's got a wonderful masculine feeling, like the end of Rocky 3. The last and most annoying response is when the person in question utterly fails to take it in stride, and instead gets offended that I have the nerve to question their beliefs, like I spray-painted their dog or something. That last one is the response people like you have (pussies). It just so happens the majority of DMC3 fans are pussies. Make of that what you will.

Only in here you see such conversations and never in the real world.

No shit, Sherlock. People also don't randomly link to pictures of Patrick Stewart with a hand over his face "in the real world". Also phone conversations are different from conversations in person. Who would have guessed that different forms of communication would result in people communicating in different ways?! Not you, apparently.

you won't change one's opinion

Image
God knows how many times I've said this by now, but here it goes again:

I'M NOT TRYING TO CHANGE THE OTHER PERSON'S OPINION.

That is not why people argue.

the term 'idiot', to which i surely know that you know the definition of, yet you refuse to use it accordingly

an utterly foolish or senseless person

I'm absolutely using the word idiot correctly. If you think that video in the first post is "godlike" or the "best 20 minutes of my life" then you are without doubt an utterly foolish or senseless person.

It's all fun and games accusing me of being arrogant and unreasoning, until you start spouting off about words you don't know the meaning of.
"The artistic temperament is a disease that afflicts amateurs."
"Don't worry about quality. I've got quantity!"

User avatar
Andy
Phantom Baby
Posts: 4134
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:19 am

#102 Post by Andy » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:56 am

Volteccer_Jack wrote:fishes
Image
It's actually an interesting study. Every subject will reduce to philosophy if you follow it deeply enough.
Fun exercise: go to a random Wikipedia article and keep clicking the first links in the main article.

EDIT: not ones in parentheses or italics!
(Confession Time: The ending of the Futurama episode The Devil's Hands are Idle Playthings makes me tear up every time
I see your Devil's Hands and raise you Jurassic Bark.
Last edited by Andy on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
War were declared.

User avatar
meido
Phantom Baby
Posts: 1509
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:44 am

#103 Post by meido » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:52 am

Andy wrote:Fun exercise: go to a random Wikipedia article and keep clicking the first links in the main article.

this is actually complete bogus. it's very easy to just get trapped in cycles between pages.
"This person puts on a goat suit, he changes the game. But as long as he accepts responsibility, it's not illegal."

User avatar
Andy
Phantom Baby
Posts: 4134
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:19 am

#104 Post by Andy » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:00 am

Yeah, I just tried it again and that happened. It works a lot more when you don't click the links that are in italics or parentheses.
War were declared.

User avatar
Shadow
Posting Monster
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:32 pm
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#105 Post by Shadow » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:07 am

Volteccer_Jack wrote:No, bullshit is "best 20 minutes of my life" "fap fap fap" or "This is a video from the FUTURE".

If you're stupid enough to take that literally, then I just don't know what to say anymore.
"ERMAHGERD, UH GERT A HURRCURT" - SD

User avatar
Charles
Phantom Baby
Posts: 3011
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:39 pm
Location: The world may never know...
Contact:

#106 Post by Charles » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:25 am

ShadowStorm wrote:
Volteccer_Jack wrote:No, bullshit is "best 20 minutes of my life" "fap fap fap" or "This is a video from the FUTURE".

If you're stupid enough to take that literally, then I just don't know what to say anymore.


Just let him bitch at just about everything and tell everyone who doesn't have the same viewpoints as him that they're retarded because at the end of the day who gives a shit.

User avatar
Volteccer_Jack
Phantom Baby
Posts: 3067
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:04 am

#107 Post by Volteccer_Jack » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:09 am

Fun exercise: go to a random Wikipedia article and keep clicking the first links in the main article.

Hey, that was fun. Somehow went from Burn Notice to Mathematics in less than a minute.

I see your Devil's Hands and raise you Jurassic Bark.

Oh, that's a good one, too.

ShadowStorm wrote:
Volteccer_Jack wrote:No, bullshit is "best 20 minutes of my life" "fap fap fap" or "This is a video from the FUTURE".

If you're stupid enough to take that literally, then I just don't know what to say anymore.

That's kinda the point I was making. Those posts are bullshit. They're utterly devoid of substance. It's a bunch of wanking, with no discussion of what happens in the actual video.
"The artistic temperament is a disease that afflicts amateurs."
"Don't worry about quality. I've got quantity!"

User avatar
Addi
I Am The King Of Hell
Posts: 791
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:21 pm
Location: 'Like you give a damn...
Contact:

#108 Post by Addi » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:31 am

bullshit is "best 20 minutes of my life" "fap fap fap" or "This is a video from the FUTURE"


No one said that, or at least i didn't, so do so be a gentleman and refain from attacking me again for no apparent reason on those grounds.
I for one never said "oh my god" or "wow best shit ever" or "best DMC 3 video ever made", or any of the sort; no, i did not. I said "I immediately knew it was TopBreeder, who else can play a boss like that", after which you started to vent satirical words. The man is known for experimenting with the bosses and he does well in fighting them, which i was trying to proclaim but someone interpreted otherwise and made a big deal out of it, again.
I can't say for myself that i'm a good player on these occasions because i always fuck up with the timing for attacks and, well, the game gets boring once you play it for quite some time. That's what i meant there, and more or less i meant i liked the video, who wouldn't, and who wouldn't just go ahead and comment "good job" on it... but you don't really care as one can clearly see.
Ok, so, whatever now, moving on...

i had a teacher who enforced her opinion about Shakespeare on me


This isn't the same thing we're talking about here my good man. We're talking about bullshitting and badgering another person, with false meanings to one's statements, in hopes of him submitting him to other's way of thinking. This is what always goes on here. You don't like or want to admit it but, it is how it is, and i'm sure many people see it this way. Don't try to wiggle your way out of it by trying to 'philosophise' with people, they usually drift off after the first insult, which is only common people not take you seriously anymore and abandon the argument, or in the worst case scenario they plunge deeper into it maddeningly. Also, philosophy isn't philosophy when your purpose is to simply attack someone, you're not philosophizing about anything, you're just being a pretentious douche, that's all. <- No i'm not insulting you, just trying to make a point.

The purpose, like EVERY contest, is to determine who is superior. At which point that person can rightfully declare their superiority.


Has it ever occurred to you that some people aren't really that competitive ? The only competitive people are the ones with that one superiority complex, if you have it good for you, i don't blame you for it nor am i going to attack you for it, it's something many people have, including yours truly, but do care not to flaunt it each time you open your mouth, it gets annoying for us 'stupid people' after a while. You should keep shit to yourself and be glad that you are indeed superior to others and watch things tumble down on others' ends, live your life better than others and you'll be happy, be glad that you're doing good and others are not, but don't go pointing anything at others. That's where you cross that line you do so like to point out, the line of you 'geniuses' and the common folk.

In normal conversation, I don't pretend it's perfectly reasonable for someone to believe something insane. If someone tells me they like Johnny Depp, I challenge that opinion. And then one of three things happens. The most common result is that the person takes it in stride, defends their opinion, discussion ensues, and we both get to peek into eachother's movie-watching minds. Then there's my favorite result, when the person takes it in stride, challenges MY opinion, and the two of us share a few quips. It's got a wonderful masculine feeling, like the end of Rocky 3. The last and most annoying response is when the person in question utterly fails to take it in stride, and instead gets offended that I have the nerve to question their beliefs, like I spray-painted their dog or something. That last one is the response people like you have (pussies). It just so happens the majority of DMC3 fans are pussies. Make of that what you will.


I like the movie analogy thing. But to think that way is kind of beneath your standards, even i can tell you this much. Sure, you can discuss and challenge one another's opinions, who ever said you cannot ? But, as you say, it's annoying when people react in a certain way once you question their beliefs, the only reason for that is your delivery of words and your tone. You have yourself to blame, always, for not being able to better approach a person and share words with, even if they are contradictory to their beliefs. Understanding others is the key to a general and normal conversation. No one asks of you to completely understand or agree with the other person, that would of course be impossible, but you can damn good try to reason with other people in such a way that you won't indeed offend them, like you just called me a pussy again. And in that spirit let me make it clear for you: I'm not a DMC3 fan, it's a great game but, i prefer DMC1 and 4 over it any day...

No shit, Sherlock. People also don't randomly link to pictures of Patrick Stewart with a hand over his face "in the real world". Also phone conversations are different from conversations in person. Who would have guessed that different forms of communication would result in people communicating in different ways?! Not you, apparently.


Yeah really, no shit ? :-s

I'm not trying to change the other person's opinion.


Do you really mean that or... ? Although your posts contain substantially intelligent remarks i don't believe that engaging in all that banter is what a real intelligent person does. It's meaningless if you ask me.
You're trying to accomplish something there, and it's not reasoning with the other person, nor is it trying to understand others, it's simply a flame fest with a purpose known only to the aforementioned.
If i'm wrong, then feel free to go ahead and explain what this is, and do it in an orderly fashion please.

I'm absolutely using the word idiot correctly. If you think that video in the first post is "godlike" or the "best 20 minutes of my life" then you are without doubt an utterly foolish or senseless person.


As i said upper, i never said such a thing, nor did i sketch such a reaction. This is only you assuming things, and assumption is what usually ignites a flame. Calling me an idiot was a mistake yet again, and yes words do offend people, especially when you jump the horse like a trigger happy goon.
I'll say it again, i do not like that remark and i ask you to refrain from using it, else you prove my point, yet again... How do you expect others to take you seriously and converse with you when all you do is insult and badger them ?

Ninja edit: By the way, whenever are we going to get back onto the video from the first post ? :-s

User avatar
Psychedelic~
d3ViLWithiN
Posts: 5412
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 6:50 am
Location: Pakistan

#109 Post by Psychedelic~ » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:11 am

3rd page on my dmc3 forum, feels so much like 200<11. VJ tore through topbreeders grace and perfection with characteristically bland and insulting arguments that almost have me convinced here that those although beautifully choreographed videos which must have taken a lot of sequence planning and move array selection and ofcourse turning a blind eye to the execution, practice and retaking bits ARE actually achievable by everybody else who is atleast as free as top breeder or atmost as skillfull as VJ obviously the man himself. Which in turn leaves me reassessing all the time i have spent with the game and not getting at the level of developing myself to carry an opinion like the man himself. Which to the core of it does hurt a little and break things inside me. So, i will just stay amused like the way the man himself wants to leave me be and not let rest of my humble know to play my game feeling wash away.

It was nice to see kamui posting here but what is it with snapping and going all alex on vj's ass in two posts time. Though i do realize how things have gone in the past but why do you start seeing blood everytime you read V :p
Image
I have gone to look for myself. If I come back before I return, keep me here~

User avatar
Shadow
Posting Monster
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:32 pm
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#110 Post by Shadow » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:38 am

Volteccer_Jack wrote:That's kinda the point I was making. Those posts are bullshit. They're utterly devoid of substance. It's a bunch of wanking, with no discussion of what happens in the actual video.


Why would you in this case discuss what's happening in the video, though? Everyone understands what's going on. These posts you were talking about are basically saying the same thing, that they like the video. What point is there in discussing about them liking the video? You like it or you don't. Simple as that.
"ERMAHGERD, UH GERT A HURRCURT" - SD

User avatar
BerN
Phantom Baby
Posts: 2607
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Location: Portugal

#111 Post by BerN » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:14 am

Just wanted to drop by and say I haven't forgotten this topic. It's just that I have my last exam this monday and I want to have my time to make a decent reply here. Unfortunately, time isn't something I've got right now.

User avatar
Volteccer_Jack
Phantom Baby
Posts: 3067
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:04 am

#112 Post by Volteccer_Jack » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:58 pm

Psychedelic~ wrote:stuff

Aww, now you've gone and made me feel bad. It's much more the boss's fault for being boring as crap than it is the player's fault. Making that fight interesting is a seriously uphill battle.

You like it or you don't. Simple as that.

No, it's fucking NOT. The important thing is the reasons you like/dislike something. You know, reasoning. That thing we were talking about earlier?

No one said that, or at least i didn't

1--Yes people fucking said that, I WAS QUOTING THEM DIRECTLY. If you haven't read the damn thread, you shouldn't presume to know about it. But then if that 'idiot' bit is any indication, you apparently LOVE talking about shit you don't understand.
2--I wasn't even talking to you, I was quite clearly responding to the people I quoted. DUH.

attacking me again

You attacked first with your 'reasoning is scarce' bit, asshole. All I did was accept that challenge with great enthusiasm.

You'll also notice that I didn't start this argument. My first post was like the other posts at the beginning of the topic; a meaningless "I don't like it". It was Bern who first challenged my opinion, I just accepted. And that was going pretty well, I thought, except Alexx wouldn't shut the fuck up.

We're talking about bullshitting and badgering another person, with false meanings to one's statements, in hopes of him submitting him to other's way of thinking.

1--Half of what I learned in elementary school was bullshit, because the actual explanations for things are long and difficult. So half of what I learned in high school is that half of everything I thought I knew was a lie. Which was an important life lesson in and of itself.

2--If you're gonna accuse me of lying, you better have some fucking evidence to back that up.

many people

Not an argument. Many people used to think the Earth was flat.

they usually drift off after the first insult, which is only common

No, it's not. Don't you watch TV? Insults are one of the most fun aspects of conversation.

philosophy isn't philosophy when your purpose is to simply attack someone

1--Why not? If I hit you over the head with a stapler, it's still a stapler.
2--Provide an example of an instance where I have done this, or you're full of shit.
3--Philosophy IS an attack. Philosophy is about destroying assumptions, cutting through everything, until there's nothing left but the truth.

you're just being a pretentious douche, that's all. <- No i'm not insulting you

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

some people aren't really that competitive

This is blatantly false. EVERYTHING is competition. Survival of the fittest, natural selection, blah blah blah. People just compete in different ways.

What do you think Devil May Cry IS? It's a virtual obstacle course, no different from this. The mere fact that you play Devil May Cry AT ALL proves that you are competitive. It doesn't matter that you're not racing some other guy to end, you're competing against the course. You're also competing against yourself, because you want to be better than you are now.

Life is the ultimate game, dude. Sorry if my Dante quoting is too hardcore for your pansy sensibilities.

be glad that you are indeed superior to others and watch things tumble down on others' ends, live your life better than others and you'll be happy, be glad that you're doing good and others are not

You don't even remotely get it. I don't want to be good while other people suck. That's boring and easy. If I wanted that I wouldn't play DMC in the first place. I want other people to strong. That way, when I surpass them, it means something.

the only reason for that is your delivery of words and your tone.

LOL, no. It doesn't matter if I say "I don't think Johnny Depp is a good actor" or "Johnny Depp is a terrible actor and you have bad taste", the end result is the same. The only difference is that if I'm polite, it's awkward and the pussy pretends not to be offended, but does a bad job of it deliberately because they want me to feel bad for daring to question him. If I'm blunt, the other person is blunt with me. And I'd much rather put up with actual aggressive behavior than stupid passive-aggressive crap. But thankfully, people who actually have experience in the world tend to not be giant pussies about the fact that other people think they're stupid.

try to reason with other people in such a way that you won't indeed offend them, like you just called me a pussy again

And if you weren't such a pussy, you wouldn't be offended in the first place. Therefore, you deserve to be called a pussy.

Do you really mean that or... ?

Of course I really mean that. I should clarify, though. I do want to and often try to change the opinions of others, but NOT by arguing. Arguing does not change anyone's opinion (not by itself, anyway).

It's meaningless if you ask me.

Calculus is meaningless to dogs. Just because you don't understand something, that doesn't make it meaningless.

and it's not reasoning with the other person

Yes it is. I mean, it's not the goal, but the whole basis of argument is logic and reason.

nor is it trying to understand others

Yes it is. It's not the main goal, but it's certainly a part of it.

It's about the fucking topic, you moron. When I argue about DMC3, the goal is--GASP--to understand DMC3. Shocking, I know.

i never said such a thing,

Yes you fucking did. Let me quote you again:
the term 'idiot', to which i surely know that you know the definition of, yet you refuse to use it accordingly

You accused me of using the word idiot incorrectly. I then posted the DEFINITION of the word idiot, as proof that yes, I AM using the word idiot correctly.

i do not like that remark

And I don't like commercials. Shockingly, they still exist. WHY WON'T THE WORLD CONFORM TO MY EVERY SLIGHTEST WHIM??? I'M GONNA GO CRY BECAUSE SOME GUY I'VE NEVER MET CONTINUES TO DO THINGS I DON'T LIKE.

By the way, whenever are we going to get back onto the video from the first post ? :-s

Hopefully never, it was a boring video.
"The artistic temperament is a disease that afflicts amateurs."
"Don't worry about quality. I've got quantity!"

User avatar
Shadow
Posting Monster
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:32 pm
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#113 Post by Shadow » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Volteccer_Jack wrote:No, it's fucking NOT. The important thing is the reasons you like/dislike something. You know, reasoning. That thing we were talking about earlier?

Oh yes, feel free to ignore the rest of my post too. Hypocrite, much?
"ERMAHGERD, UH GERT A HURRCURT" - SD

User avatar
Addi
I Am The King Of Hell
Posts: 791
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:21 pm
Location: 'Like you give a damn...
Contact:

#114 Post by Addi » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:18 pm

Thank you for proving that you're nothing more than a belligerent and a cynical person VJ.

You know what, i will take the easy way out of this, and you should also ShadowStorm, i'm serious, walk with me here... Just let the intelligent clown be already, time spent around has taught me to retreat and leave the assholes to themselves, let them find someone else they can target to dump their shit on. Yes, this time i did mean to insult, blindly, randomly even, didn't bother to comment on anything anymore. Too late to retort though, i'm out of this thread, which completely deviated from it's subject. We have ourselves to blame, and certain others to thank for it.

And just when i was about to ask something pertaining the Doppleganger style and a certain mechanic, well not as much mechanic as it is hardware and software. Never quite found the opportunity, so much shit that needs to be shoveled, damn!

User avatar
Shadow
Posting Monster
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:32 pm
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#115 Post by Shadow » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:32 pm

I dunno man, I find it quite amusing to find out how much of a dumbass certain people on this board are, when I first thought of them as quite intellegent people.

So VJ, let me quote stuf, kay?

asshole

Therefore, you deserve to be called a pussy.

more pussy

more you are wrong I am you're a retard


Reasoning? Really? I'm afraid we've got a different opinion--YES! SOMEONE WHO'S OPINION IS DIFFERENT THAN YOURS! QUICKLY, TRY TO CONVINCE ME THAT I'M WRONG BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!! SAVE THE WORLD WHILE YOU STILL CAN!--on that one.

Also
What do you think Devil May Cry IS? It's a virtual obstacle course, no different from this. The mere fact that you play Devil May Cry AT ALL proves that you are competitive. It doesn't matter that you're not racing some other guy to end, you're competing against the course. You're also competing against yourself, because you want to be better than you are now.

Life is the ultimate game, dude. Sorry if my Dante quoting is too hardcore for your pansy sensibilities.

WHAT? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Gasp* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Holy. Fucking. Shit. AAA I MUST PLAY THIS GAME MUST BECOME BETTER FNMSDOFGNREKFGRNESGRSEK

I honestly can't wait what more shit you've got to say now.
"ERMAHGERD, UH GERT A HURRCURT" - SD

User avatar
Andy
Phantom Baby
Posts: 4134
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:19 am

#116 Post by Andy » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:06 am

Addi wrote:You know what, i will take the easy way out of this, and you should also ShadowStorm, i'm serious, walk with me here... Just let the intelligent clown be already, time spent around has taught me to retreat and leave the assholes to themselves, let them find someone else they can target to dump their shit on. Yes, this time i did mean to insult, blindly, randomly even, didn't bother to comment on anything anymore. Too late to retort though, i'm out of this thread, which completely deviated from it's subject. We have ourselves to blame, and certain others to thank for it.
QED
War were declared.

User avatar
Volteccer_Jack
Phantom Baby
Posts: 3067
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:04 am

#117 Post by Volteccer_Jack » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:18 am

QED

High Five for Latin!

i will take the easy way out of this

The easy way would've been to know what the fuck you were talking about before you came in acting all high-and-mighty accusing me of acting...high-and-mighty.

I dunno man, I find it quite amusing to find out how much of a dumbass certain people on this board are, when I first thought of them as quite intellegent people.

Fun fact: Sometimes, smart people do dumb things and dumb people do smart things. For example, your last post is incredibly, incredibly stupid, but I know for a fact you're not anywhere near that stupid yourself. Nobody who plays DMC like you do could be that stupid. The 'I thought you were one way and you're really the opposite' thing is just a result of rushing to judgement. Which is why it is both amusing and not surprising that when you realize your error, you react too strongly and over-correct.

ShadowStorm wrote:Oh yes, feel free to ignore the rest of my post too. Hypocrite, much?

No, retard. The rest of your post was irrelevant. But here, let me explain why:

NO FUCKING SHIT everyone understands what's going on. If you hadn't already watched the video, you wouldn't be able to discuss it in the first place. You watch it, THEN discuss it. Fucking DUH.

Which then leads to what I said before. It's not whether or not you like something, it's your reasons for doing so. You don't just say, "I like/dislike this thing", you say, "actor X made a great performance and really carries this movie" or "this song has that heavy metal sound that don't like, but the bass line is really awesome" or "this sandwich is good, but it'd be even better if with a denser bread". You DISCUSS it. God, how hard is this for you to understand?

YES! SOMEONE WHO'S OPINION IS DIFFERENT THAN YOURS! QUICKLY, TRY TO CONVINCE ME THAT I'M WRONG BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!! SAVE THE WORLD WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

Are you even reading my posts? That's precisely what I'm NOT trying to do. I don't argue to change anyone's opinion. It's much easier to change people's opinions through subtlety, which is almost precisely the opposite of what I've been doing in this thread. When I seem reserved, that's when you should be worried that I'm forcing my opinion on you. (Note--then again, the reputation people like Kamui and Alexx have created for me has caused everyone here to start looking at my posts in that light, which actually allows me to manipulate people with my mere presence, nevermind the stuff I can do with actual text. In their attempt to strike me down, they've made me more powerful than they can possibly imagine)

Note Note--LOL Star Wars.

Argument is, for me, a scientific endeavor. I can put in Devil May Cry, and mess around with Trickster, or I can argue about Trickster with someone. BOTH increase my knowledge about Trickster, and BOTH often result in me suddenly seeing something from a new light, opening my mind to a new level of Trickster play. And doing both allows me to attack the problem from multiple angles.

Reasoning? Really? I'm afraid we've got a different opinion----on that one.

Okay, let's see:
--I make a logical argument, with some insults, and that's not reasoning.
--You make no argument at all, and that is reasoning?

What reasoning did you use to reach that conclusion? Here's the definition of 'reasoning':

the process of forming conclusions, judgments, or inferences from facts or premises.

Now what part of that definition says I'm not allowed to call you a dipshit after I've formed my conclusions, you dipshit?

WHAT? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Gasp* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

This would probably have had more bite (read: any bite whatsoever) if you had made even the slightest attempt to refute my argument.
"The artistic temperament is a disease that afflicts amateurs."
"Don't worry about quality. I've got quantity!"

User avatar
Psychedelic~
d3ViLWithiN
Posts: 5412
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 6:50 am
Location: Pakistan

#118 Post by Psychedelic~ » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:41 am

Damn it. It is going to be an all out rape if the guys who are trying now kept cominy at vj. I'd rather one of the guys who knew a bit more about the batlle except what shows in the video, laid a case that held some water and the rest simply said that it looked beautiful to them and went being dumbasses somewhere else. Because so far noone has been able to point out logical fallacies in vj's argument pertaining to the video itself. I don't get how foaming at the mouth is going to tackle him since he is better with the language comparatively.
Image
I have gone to look for myself. If I come back before I return, keep me here~

User avatar
meido
Phantom Baby
Posts: 1509
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:44 am

#119 Post by meido » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:39 am

I like how I can choose to either open up a max stirner book, or just go read VJ's posts.
"This person puts on a goat suit, he changes the game. But as long as he accepts responsibility, it's not illegal."

User avatar
Shadow
Posting Monster
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:32 pm
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#120 Post by Shadow » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:21 am

Volteccer_Jack wrote:No, retard. The rest of your post was irrelevant. But here, let me explain why:

NO FUCKING SHIT everyone understands what's going on. If you hadn't already watched the video, you wouldn't be able to discuss it in the first place. You watch it, THEN discuss it. Fucking DUH.[/quote[ THEN WHAT'S THE FUCKING POJNT OF DISCUSSING WHAT'S GOING ON, WHEN IT'S 100% CLEAR TO EVERYONE? GOD.

Which then leads to what I said before. It's not whether or not you like something, it's your reasons for doing so. You don't just say, "I like/dislike this thing", you say, "actor X made a great performance and really carries this movie" or "this song has that heavy metal sound that don't like, but the bass line is really awesome" or "this sandwich is good, but it'd be even better if with a denser bread". You DISCUSS it. God, how hard is this for you to understand?

Oh my! I finally get it now. Thank you, V_J!

the reputation people like Kamui and Alexx have created for me has caused everyone here to start looking at my posts in that light,

Yes, I can see why. :D

which actually allows me to manipulate people with my mere presence, nevermind the stuff I can do with actual text. In their attempt to strike me down, they've made me more powerful than they can possibly imagine)[/i]


Oh wow. Such huge power over an INTERNET board with RANDOM people you've NEVER met before! SUCH. POWER.

Argument is, for me, a scientific endeavor. I can put in Devil May Cry, and mess around with Trickster, or I can argue about Trickster with someone. BOTH increase my knowledge about Trickster, and BOTH often result in me suddenly seeing something from a new light, opening my mind to a new level of Trickster play. And doing both allows me to attack the problem from multiple angles.

Holy shit. Something that actually makes sense. Is this the end of the world?

Okay, let's see:
--I make a logical argument, with some insults, and that's not reasoning.
--You make no argument at all, and that is reasoning?

What reasoning did you use to reach that conclusion?


None. Where have I stated/showed that I was trying to reason with you? Because I sere no point in that.

Now what part of that definition says I'm not allowed to call you a dipshit after I've formed my conclusions, you dipshit?

apparently none, dickface

This would probably have had more bite (read: any bite whatsoever) if you had made even the slightest attempt to refute my argument.

Why in gods name would I want that over something THAT retarded?
"ERMAHGERD, UH GERT A HURRCURT" - SD

User avatar
Volteccer_Jack
Phantom Baby
Posts: 3067
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:04 am

#121 Post by Volteccer_Jack » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:09 pm

I like how I can choose to either open up a max stirner book, or just go read VJ's posts.

I'll be honest, I had no fucking clue who this guy was. But a perusal of Wikipedia has made me very interested in him:

"I love men, too, not merely individuals, but every one. But I love them with the consciousness of my egoism; I love them because love makes me happy, I love because loving is natural to me, it pleases me. I know no 'commandment of love'."
I'll tell you what; I love this quote.

"Because he would like to cease to be an egoist, he looks about in heaven and earth for higher beings to serve and sacrifice himself to; but, however much he shakes and disciplines himself, in the end he does all for his own sake... [on] this account I call him the involuntary egoist."
And this just put into words something I've been thinking half my life.

"The thinker is distinguished from the believer only by believing much more than the latter, who, on his part, thinks of much less as signified by his faith (creed). The thinker has a thousand tenets of faith where the believer gets along with few; but the former brings coherence into his tenets, and take the coherence in turn for the scale to estimate their worth by."
And this quote is one of those life-shaping things that I'll probably still be thinking about ten years from now.

I've gotta read this guy. Hopefully his stuff is on Project Gutenberg.

Such huge power over an INTERNET board with RANDOM people you've NEVER met before!

Well, I am manipulating people thousands of miles away who I've never met. That's pretty impressive, bro.

SUCH. POWER.

What, you don't go for Star Wars jokes? It would've been much funnier if your response had been the Palpatine-y "UNLIMITED POWER".

Holy shit. Something that actually makes sense.

If my reasoning (and yes, I'm gonna beating that horse) makes sense to you, then why do you feel the need to try and discredit and mock me? Do you even have an endgame, or are you just responding emotionally to mean old Jack's harsh language?

Where have I stated/showed that I was trying to reason with you? Because I sere no point in that.

You and Addi accused me of not using reason. Right now, I'm using plenty of reasoning, and you're outright refusing to. That makes you a hypocrite.

apparently none, dickface

Good, that's settled. Glad you saw things my way.
"The artistic temperament is a disease that afflicts amateurs."
"Don't worry about quality. I've got quantity!"

User avatar
Shadow
Posting Monster
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:32 pm
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#122 Post by Shadow » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:10 am

Volteccer_Jack wrote:Well, I am manipulating people thousands of miles away who I've never met. That's pretty impressive, bro.

Get real. You'll never achieve anything with that.

What, you don't go for Star Wars jokes? It would've been much funnier if your response had been the Palpatine-y "UNLIMITED POWER".

Since when are those funny, anyway?

If my reasoning (and yes, I'm gonna beating that horse) makes sense to you, then why do you feel the need to try and discredit and mock me? Do you even have an endgame, or are you just responding emotionally to mean old Jack's harsh language?

Yes, I am a very emotional boy, after all. And you hurt my feelings time and time again.

You and Addi accused me of not using reason. Right now, I'm using plenty of reasoning, and you're outright refusing to. That makes you a hypocrite.

I've used plenty of reasoning, combined with insults as well. Atleast, it's what you call reasoning. And if you feel attacked by us saying that there's no reasoning to be found on this board, then it must be pretty much true. Like I said, I don't call stuff like this reasoning, so I find that there is no reasoning on this board. The reasoning that is here always gets erased at the end by people going apeshit.

Good, that's settled. Glad you saw things my way.

Indeed, we agree! <3
"ERMAHGERD, UH GERT A HURRCURT" - SD

User avatar
Volteccer_Jack
Phantom Baby
Posts: 3067
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:04 am

#123 Post by Volteccer_Jack » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:02 am

Get real. You'll never achieve anything with that.

Whatever do you mean? I have manipulated people. This is an achievement. If you mean that this manipulation won't lead to a greater accomplishment, well then you're quite mistaken. A number of things can be accomplished. The question is only whether I wish to accomplish them, and what other tasks are necessary to finish accomplishing them.

Since when are those funny, anyway?

Palpatine has one of the funniest voices ever. It's up there with Gilbert Gottfried and Chris Tucker's character from The Fifth Element. And that Obi-Wan quote, while not nearly as funny as Palpatine, gets a vast bonus in humor points from the context in which I used it.

And if you feel attacked by us saying that there's no reasoning to be found on this board, then it must be pretty much true.

1--I feel 'attacked' because it was clearly an attack, and it was implied then outright stated that the attack was directed at me.
2--"He denies it, so it must be true!" is a BLATANT logical fallacy.
3--By that same logic, anybody who dislikes being insulted only dislikes it because they know the insult is true. Therefore, nobody has a right to complain about me insulting them, because obviously they can't be offended unless my insult is accurate. So by your own logic, I have done nothing wrong. QED.
"The artistic temperament is a disease that afflicts amateurs."
"Don't worry about quality. I've got quantity!"

User avatar
Shadow
Posting Monster
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:32 pm
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#124 Post by Shadow » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:12 pm

Volteccer_Jack wrote:Whatever do you mean? I have manipulated people. This is an achievement. If you mean that this manipulation won't lead to a greater accomplishment, well then you're quite mistaken. A number of things can be accomplished. The question is only whether I wish to accomplish them, and what other tasks are necessary to finish accomplishing them.

If You honestly see controlling people on the internet as an achievement, then good for you.

1--I feel 'attacked' because it was clearly an attack, and it was implied then outright stated that the attack was directed at me.

Where? And why? I haven't read every bit of Addi's post, and I sure as hell didn't imply that it was directed at you.

2--"He denies it, so it must be true!" is a BLATANT logical fallacy.

Indeed, that's not what I said either.


3--By that same logic, anybody who dislikes being insulted only dislikes it because they know the insult is true. Therefore, nobody has a right to complain about me insulting them, because obviously they can't be offended unless my insult is accurate. So by your own logic, I have done nothing wrong. QED.

*Sigh.* Here we go again. I have not said anywhere that you did anything wrong, at all. *insert whole crap about reasoning here again*. That's the way I see it, okay?
"ERMAHGERD, UH GERT A HURRCURT" - SD

User avatar
Volteccer_Jack
Phantom Baby
Posts: 3067
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:04 am

#125 Post by Volteccer_Jack » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:28 pm

If You honestly see controlling people on the internet as an achievement, then good for you.

Anything can be an achievement. Eating your breakfast could be an achievement, if that was your goal. It's all a matter of what you set as your goal. So saying that I can't achieve 'anything' is silly. What you have to do is challenge the achievability of a specific goal or set of goals.

Where? And why?

Addi's "reasoning is scarce" bit was implicitly directed at me (and a couple other people), and then he specifically named me later. Which of course led to my counterattack.

Indeed, that's not what I said either.

Yes, it fucking is what you said. Let me quote you again: "if you feel attacked...then it must be pretty much true." Which as I said, is a blatant logical fallacy.

I have not said anywhere that you did anything wrong, at all.

LOL. Time to quote you, I guess: "You know that every "arguement" you make ends up with a crap load of people getting angry". That sure SOUNDS like you're accusing me of doing something wrong.
"The artistic temperament is a disease that afflicts amateurs."
"Don't worry about quality. I've got quantity!"

User avatar
Shadow
Posting Monster
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:32 pm
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#126 Post by Shadow » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:27 pm

Volteccer_Jack wrote:Anything can be an achievement. Eating your breakfast could be an achievement, if that was your goal. It's all a matter of what you set as your goal. So saying that I can't achieve 'anything' is silly. What you have to do is challenge the achievability of a specific goal or set of goals.

In that case, I feel more achieved than ever right now.

Addi's "reasoning is scarce" bit was implicitly directed at me (and a couple other people), and then he specifically named me later. Which of course led to my counterattack.

I see.

Yes, it fucking is what you said. Let me quote you again: "if you feel attacked...then it must be pretty much true." Which as I said, is a blatant logical fallacy.

Since WHEN does "IF YOU FEEL ATTACKED" equal "HE DENIES IT"? Dude. Wat.

LOL. Time to quote you, I guess: "You know that every "arguement" you make ends up with a crap load of people getting angry". That sure SOUNDS like you're accusing me of doing something wrong.

Well so far it's been quite accurate, hasn't it?
"ERMAHGERD, UH GERT A HURRCURT" - SD

User avatar
Volteccer_Jack
Phantom Baby
Posts: 3067
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:04 am

#127 Post by Volteccer_Jack » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:17 pm

Since you're officially boring me, I'm gonna put forward what Bern called "a batshit insane position for the lulz". Stinger level 2 is a waste of Red Orbs and should only be purchased if you absolutely have to have every move. If that's not controversial enough for someone to call me stupid, just say so. I'm also prepared to argue that "Air Hike sucks", "Royal Guard is the worst style in the game", "Scratch BP is harder than Scratch DMD", and my favorite right now, "the 3 best purchases in the game are Shotgun Upgrades, Drive, and Volume Up, in that order".

Since WHEN does "IF YOU FEEL ATTACKED" equal "HE DENIES IT"? Dude. Wat.

Quit splitting hairs, retard. Look:

Cop: Did you kill this woman?
Guy: No.
Cop: Aha! You ARE the killer. Take him away.

Cop: You killed this woman, didn't you?
Guy: I'm offended by that accusation.
Cop: Aha! You ARE the killer. Take him away.

It's the same fucking fallacy.

Well so far it's been quite accurate, hasn't it?

Whether or not it's accurate isn't the point. Don't change the subject. You specifically said, "I have not said anywhere that you did anything wrong, at all." And I quoted you saying that I did something wrong. That makes you a liar. Get it, retard?

PS--No, it hasn't been accurate. Not in this thread, anyway.
"The artistic temperament is a disease that afflicts amateurs."
"Don't worry about quality. I've got quantity!"

User avatar
Shadow
Posting Monster
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:32 pm
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#128 Post by Shadow » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:49 am

Volteccer_Jack wrote:Stinger level 2 is a waste of Red Orbs and should only be purchased if you absolutely have to have every move. If that's not controversial enough for someone to call me stupid, just say so. I'm also prepared to argue that "Air Hike sucks", "Royal Guard is the worst style in the game", "Scratch BP is harder than Scratch DMD", and my favorite right now, "the 3 best purchases in the game are Shotgun Upgrades, Drive, and Volume Up, in that order".

I agree.

Quit splitting hairs, retard. Look:

Cop: Did you kill this woman?
Guy: No.
Cop: Aha! You ARE the killer. Take him away.

Cop: You killed this woman, didn't you?
Guy: I'm offended by that accusation.
Cop: Aha! You ARE the killer. Take him away.

It's the same fucking fallacy.

lolno. Even though these are great examples, that's not what has happened here at all.

Whether or not it's accurate isn't the point. Don't change the subject. You specifically said, "I have not said anywhere that you did anything wrong, at all." And I quoted you saying that I did something wrong. That makes you a liar. Get it, retard?

That was meant as something in general, not specifically this topic. I should have made it more clear on that.

PS--No, it hasn't been accurate. Not in this thread, anyway.

WELL OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD IT SURE HAS BEEN.

Since you're officially boring me

:D
I thought it wasn't possible. Does it count that as achievement to have bored someone who I've never met before on an internet board as well? ^__^
"ERMAHGERD, UH GERT A HURRCURT" - SD

User avatar
v4lor
Phantom Baby
Posts: 3563
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:43 am
Location: New Jersey, USA
Contact:

#129 Post by v4lor » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:03 am

This thread is still going? What?

User avatar
Volteccer_Jack
Phantom Baby
Posts: 3067
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:04 am

#130 Post by Volteccer_Jack » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:43 am

Oh, I just realized a bit of my last post was unclear. It should be:
Scratch BP is harder than Scratch DMD SS

I typically just assume every run is ranked, but I didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea of my (completely serious) tomfoolery.

This thread is still going? What?

Yeah, I have no fucking clue how it went this long. Shadowstorm would apparently rather act deliberately stupid than play or talk about DMC, which is a shame, because from what I've seen, he's actually good.

I agree.

Oh, come on. You're ready to sit here repeatedly posting flawed logic for me to dismantle, but you're not interested at all in examining the subtleties of Devil May Cry? Fallacy hunting is fun, but I'd much rather argue about the merits of Stinger; there's just such a complicated set of scenarios and variables involved.

that's not what has happened here at all.

Yes, it's exactly what happened. Now I have to fucking quote you again.

You said:
"if you feel attacked...then it must be pretty much true."

Which is for all practical purposes equivalent to this:
Cop: You killed this woman, didn't you?
Guy: I'm offended by that accusation.
Cop: Aha! You ARE the killer. Take him away.


WELL OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD IT SURE HAS BEEN.

What a shock! I made mistakes in the past which I've had to learn from! It's almost as if I am a human being. Besides, it's not as if you'd be able to point those times out with any sort of accuracy.

That's all, of course, ignoring the fact that anger isn't a bad thing. That's just your silly prejudice.

I thought it wasn't possible.

wat

You thought I couldn't be bored? You really aren't paying attention, are you? This whole thing started because that video bored me. Jesus, I mean I like the sound of my own voice and all, but that doesn't mean you have to humor me by acting like an idiot that needs things repeated to him.

Does it count that as achievement to have bored someone who I've never met before on an internet board as well? ^__^

Are you deliberately acting dumb, or did you really not pay attention before? If your goal was to bore me, you've succeeded, but you could've just linked to any DMC combo video made in the past 3 years; the effect would be the same, but we both would have saved a lot of time.
"The artistic temperament is a disease that afflicts amateurs."
"Don't worry about quality. I've got quantity!"

User avatar
Shadow
Posting Monster
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:32 pm
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#131 Post by Shadow » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:21 pm

Right, I've had enough. This started to bore me a while ago, and that's why I starting acting like a stupid nob. Stupid, I know. Let's move on.
"ERMAHGERD, UH GERT A HURRCURT" - SD

ggs, g2g
Midnight Runner
Posts: 7349
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:36 pm

#132 Post by ggs, g2g » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:12 pm

My god, it's like PB has been on autopilot for the past couple of days. I'm impressed with the lack of character development.

User avatar
DelusionaryKiller
SShowtime!!
Posts: 396
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:44 am
Location: Universe
Contact:

#133 Post by DelusionaryKiller » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:38 pm

Everybody has to stop fighting, i mean, please, this topic was sopposed to be about PORN ON YOUTUBE ..... I mean.... TOP 20 mins with dopplerganger. Can we at least apreciate the video.
Nice video, very impresive.
Image

User avatar
Shadow
Posting Monster
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:32 pm
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#134 Post by Shadow » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:14 pm

DelusionaryKiller wrote:Everybody has to stop fighting,.
It already stopped 3 weeks ago. No need to gravedig about it. Discussions like this have always been here, and it's not gonna change.
"ERMAHGERD, UH GERT A HURRCURT" - SD

User avatar
Vergilneloangelo
Bravo
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:03 pm

Re: I thought porn wasn't allowed on youtube

#135 Post by Vergilneloangelo » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:43 am

Simply awesome!

i had watch this video some months ago, is great.

User avatar
DelusionaryKiller
SShowtime!!
Posts: 396
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:44 am
Location: Universe
Contact:

#136 Post by DelusionaryKiller » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:39 am

You know, after an year I have gotten better in writing and understanding. All I can say is that these arguements are quite intresting in a way. Weird tho, it seems no matter what, someone get's disproved (usually by something small) at least once. To bad I didn't pay so much attention to this topic and year ago, since I don't want to read everything. I doubt I would even understand, I still don't quite understand some paragraphs.

I know, this reply is quite stupid and nobody really gives a shit...
I need to practice writing like this...

To me, this video is still badass, just too long.
Image

User avatar
flamer0
SSStylish!!!
Posts: 499
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:54 pm

#137 Post by flamer0 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:19 pm

this is just the standard type of argument if there's someone like VJ or alexx around...starts with game related topic, goes into insults, insane walls of text to say a pair of things worth 2 sentences,bursts into who's better at english, finishes with more insults and it gets buried....
on this video i just told everything i had to tell 2 years ago
Image

User avatar
Archon473
Bravo
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:11 pm

#138 Post by Archon473 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:30 am

There's a lot to like about this video. Immediately, I like editing the DMC1 continue screen between each fight (notice the precise Yellow Orb count). Deflecting Doppelganger's projectile into him does mammoth damage; it could be the fastest method to kill him if the player managed to coax his projectile repeatedly (He can be looped counter-clockwise until the entire arena is lit, but his method is slow & steady). Volley-balling with Million Slash and Dance Macabre was wacky and built plenty of style. TopBreeder tricks Doppelganger into the light a few times by positioning himself just outside a lamp's hitbox and rolling to avoid Doppelganger's Stinger. At 10:00 he proves Royal Guard is effective. I guess a full stock Just Release has a hitbox behind Dante; TopBreeder Just Releases against a slash, opening the lamp and hitting an exposed Doppelganger for 30% health. The Vergil fight may have been my favorite. Rapid Slash through Doppelganger to deflect his projectile makes a fool of the boss. I see Vergil toying with him. Wouldn't he make an effort to amuse himself (albeit unsuccessful for him; not so for me).

This video may not be entirely choreographed, though TopBreeder's targeting specific lamps and having stylish endings for each fight make me believe it is. A lot of the techniques displayed can be performed on reaction, but that TopBreeder had the foresight to imagine and prove such maneuvers possible shows this video's power. It is an exhibition. It is not as practical as a five-hit lamp loop - I would not risk an SS-run to charge Artemis or Just Release through a shadowed Doppelganger - but lamp loops are boring! I questioned the style points earned with these methods, but Mission 17 is filled with Abyss; you're getting your style points regardless. Even time is reached at a comfortable two minutes. DMC3 is great because I can choose my layout and approach each mission comfortably, but it's brilliant for allowing players to choose any weapons and any style and achieve victory. Watch this video, all twenty-and-a-half minutes.

Video highlight: 7.50 o.O
Volteccer_Jack wrote:(On that note, whatever happened to that guy who recorded a set of perfect bosskills with RG? It was like, less than a year after the game came out, and it totally blew my mind at the time)
His name is kazak. His videos exist here.

User avatar
DelusionaryKiller
SShowtime!!
Posts: 396
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:44 am
Location: Universe
Contact:

#139 Post by DelusionaryKiller » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:56 am

Agreed^ you said what I would of said
I thought the part where Dante shoots all the mini-rockets (don't know the name, tho it's a Gunslinger move for Kalina Ann). The rockets circle around Dark Dante like electrons around an atom. Pretty neat and stylish for me.
Image

User avatar
Patriotsbj
Absolute
Posts: 176
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:16 pm
Location: Nicaragua
Contact:

Высококачественные профессиональные плёнки Минск

#140 Post by Patriotsbj » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:17 am

Привет господа!
Предлагаем Вашему вниманию высококачественные профессиональные плёнки.
Наша организация"ООО Защитные плёнки" работает 15 лет на рынке этой продукции в Беларуси.
Мы можем предложить Вам Защитные плёнки ,архитектурные плёнки,декоративные плёнки,автомобильные плёнки и противопожарные плёнки.
Более подробная информация размещена на нашем сайте
С уважением,коллектив "ООО Защитные плёнки".

Image

зеркальная тонировка купить
пленки защитные на окна
автомобильная тонировочная пленка
пленка для тонировки стекол
защитная пленка на металл
противопожарная пленка на стекло
купить пленка
купить пленку для авто
бронирующая пленка для окон
защитная плёнка на окна
термальная тонировка
пленки для стекла
Тонировка авто
тонировка атермальной пленкой цена
пленка для окон купить
пленки защитные
оконные пленки
где купить зеркальную пленку
тонирующая пленка купить
пленки для оконного стекла
витражная пленка на стекло купить
тонировка перегородок в офисе
матовая пленка на окна купить
плёнка на стекло купить
пленки
витражная пленка на окна
Бронировка стекла минск
тонировочная пленка зеркальная купить
пленка для окон цена
пленка защита от ультрафиолетового излучения
противоударная пленка на окна
архитектурные пленки для стекла
тонировка стекол в офисе
противопожарные окна цена
Бронировка котеджей минск
пленка для стекол автомобиля
защитная пленка
где купить тонировочную пленку
купить пленку для оклейки авто
противоударная пленка для окон
тонировка фасадов зданий
автомобильная пленка
бронированное стекло
Солнцезащитные плёнки минск
где купить матовую пленку
Тонировка витрин магазинов
атермальная тонировка хамелеон цена
защитная пленка а2
бронировочная пленка для стекол купить
прозрачная защитная пленка для авто

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests