Another New story idea...

Because let's face it - the Role-Playing aspect didn't exactly take off

Moderator: Master Ry

Demyra
Ambrosaic Lycanthropist

Another New story idea...

#1 Post by Demyra » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:05 am

I watched calmly, as her slender figure fell down the wooden stairs, laying out a shoddy red carpet for me, as she lay there for a moment, trying to collect herself at the base of the dark stained wood. She was bleeding from one quick, efficiently cut throat. It was a considerably crude murder. Tasteless, but not without its tact-she couldn‘t scream, at least. So letting her crawl away wouldn’t be the stupid thing for her killer to have done. Letting her make it outside however…

She was clothed in a dark blue silk gown, so the blood didn’t show through it too badly. It would wash out more than likely. And it was truly a nice gown…

Through her dirty blonde hair, she looked up at me at the head of the stairs, and I took my first step down towards her. This alone was enough to shock her into recovery, and she began to crawl away weakly. I was blown away that she was so feeble so fast, 2 minutes in and she forgets how to walk…it was happening too fast. Fortunately there was one more trick to it, before things were over.

She crawled into the brighter light and instantly realized she was in her doorway, she was almost outside, and into the public. It was there she would get help, she would get away from the danger, and her life would be saved.

People never know when to give up hope. They cling desperately to the belief that it won’t end, that it can’t. It’s as if people never die, or they believe they’re unique, and I despise that. At the same time, I love it, too. It makes for a kind of cheeky fun.

She made it outside, into the pale moonlight, and then I saw her stop there, but I knew she wasn’t dead. Her head turned, as she stared wordlessly at the three bodies before her-the mangled remnants of her family, left virtually indistinguishable.

Now I was close enough to look into her eyes, though she was now totally unaware of me, fixated on the warm bodies of her loved ones strewn before her. I only wished I could savor her face, but I had to do what I had to do. I slung her now limp body over my shoulder, and I carried her back into the home. I would return for the other three once I was finished with her.

I want to make this as clear as I possibly can: I am not a ‘good guy’ by any conventional standards. I do not believe in the cliché ‘justice’ prevailing, nor do I really believe I am a bad guy. I am very much so an enemy to society, however. So by any conventional standards of morality and righteousness, I am in fact a villain.
I'm just as sure about rather I wanna finish this one as I am with all my stories(not very) but I think this one would be the easiest to go through with and lots more fun than the stories I write that are 99% narration of grim fatalistic mentality...
Though, not much better.

Gerbil X
hamster destroyer

#2 Post by Gerbil X » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:49 am

Oho, the story from Facebook.
"Do people who spend all their lives questioning the nature of reality, on their deathbeds, realize much too late that this reality is all they ever had? And, in a similar vein: do people who spend all their lives questioning the nature of happiness, on their deathbeds, realize much too late that they squandered every single opportunity they ever had for real and lasting happiness on Earth?"

Demyra
Ambrosaic Lycanthropist

#3 Post by Demyra » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:10 am

Yeah, I decided to see what people here think of it