You're still here? What nerds :P

Or, alternatively, how to say hello and <i>not</i> be a moron and piss me off :p

Moderator: Master Ry

Rasha
Dull

You're still here? What nerds :P

#1 Post by Rasha » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:34 pm

Hi all! I know making an account here and now is kinda silly, but better late than never I guess. I've lurked the site for a few years by now, and coming back to see all the old names still hanging out and fighting for PB's life warms my heart in some weird way.

DMC related though: I spent the last three weeks or so while I wasn't cramming for finals SBing the three difficulties in dmc1 so that I'd actually have something to show for my first post here. I'm kinda terrible at the other games, though. I thought about speedrunning the game, since I've also been a longtime lurker in that community, but I don't have a capture card and Bass's runs put me to shame- I don't think I'll be able to compete with a single segment 100% dmd run anytime soon.

Am I good at this game yet?

So yeah, it's good to be here even if nobody else is anymore. I'm not much of a talker so I don't know if I'll be actively posting afterwards, but I'm at least here in the background checking in on the place :)

BassOmegaX
Sweet!

Re: You're still here? What nerds :P

#2 Post by BassOmegaX » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:33 am

It's a shame this website is pretty much dead now.

RE: Speedrunning
I'm pretty much effectively retired from speedrunning DMC1. The reason is pretty simple. Speedrunning is not the way I want to play DMC1. I got into it when I see streamers on Twitch try to beat the really old and poor record that was on SDA(that I've beaten), and they do such a poor job, that I decided to do the game justice. Unfortunately, as the game gets more optimized, the compromises that are made for speed are not compromises that I want to make, e.g., taking damage to save time and using items. More importantly, it would require me to use the HD versions of DMC1, which I don't like, as I prefer the PS2 version, but the HD versions are faster superficially. This applies to DMC3 as well.

On that note, if someone gets me a PAL copy of DMC2HD, I will speedrun DMC2 with Super Trish. It is a silly category, but I just wanted to do it for some reason.

leonaap2
Dull

New Project

#3 Post by leonaap2 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:47 pm

New programme
http://interracial.dating.xblog.in/?gain.abigayle
muslim free dating sites online site for dating flirten online tipps free dating women arab dating free