hi there :)

Or, alternatively, how to say hello and <i>not</i> be a moron and piss me off :p

Moderator: Master Ry

Wotan
Dull

hi there :)

#1 Post by Wotan » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:44 pm

Hello ,
First of all , i'm making apologies for my english . Indeed i'm french and i haven't listen so well my english teacher at school ^^ .
Like everybody here , i'm a good fan of DMC serie (mainly on ps2 , haven't played so much dmc4) , and DMC1 is probably one of my most played game . And i still play those games with hd collection (dizzy) . i used that website few times recently with joch's faq . I learnt some good things here , so i decided to register on forum :)

Other than that , i like music ,poker , bastketball ,american serie (dexter , fringe , 24 ect ...) and i'm optician (if you need glasses after being so tired playing so much at dmc , tell me lol )

Shadow
Posting Monster

#2 Post by Shadow » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:58 pm

Bonjour monsieur :>

Don't worry about your English, if you stay around here long enough it'll improve loads. When I first registered here, my English was absolutely terrible. It's embarrassing to even look at my old posts. <_<

inb4 your english still sux

Anyway, enjoy your stay!
"ERMAHGERD, UH GERT A HURRCURT" - SD

Joch
Evil Posting Overlord

#3 Post by Joch » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:18 am

Bonjour :p

Do not worry about your English. It is vastly better than my French, in which I spent 4 years on at school. Learning how to say 'bonjour' <_<.

Cool that you're an optician. I have quite a bad case of astigmatism, so I always can do with new glasses! <_<
I put the monster into Joch Ness Monster :p
With thanks to Algy >_>

DelusionaryKiller
SShowtime!!

#4 Post by DelusionaryKiller » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:47 am

Hello and welcome :D
Your English is not bad.