Devil May Cry, innit? :p

Moderator: Master Ry

AlexxShadenk777
Absolute

Devil May Cry by Shin-ya Goikeda - complete transcription

#1 Post by AlexxShadenk777 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:27 am

Have fun, kiddos.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/tatz7zg45 ... oikeda.pdf

I wasn't too obsessed with formatting the text exactly to the last pixel, otherwise I'd be stuck with this for another week. All I cared about was having the right number of pages, the artwork in the correct pages and having the text for each page beginning and ending exactly as it does in the book, though I still took some liberties here and there as to not, again, obsess over formatting. I'm just happy to put out the entirety of the story for anybody interested in reading it, as well as have a source that you can copy & paste text out of for future reference.

If you like it, buy it!
I can't remember what I had for dinner last night. I don't know what I want for lunch today.

Joch
Evil Posting Overlord

Re: Devil May Cry by Shin-ya Goikeda - complete transcriptio

#2 Post by Joch » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:22 pm

This rings a very vague bell. I do remember there being a DMC1 novel, but not the first thing about it. I remember the DMC comics better (maybe because I spent ages uploading every single page <_<.) Anyway, I've downloaded it - I'll read it later. Cheers.

AlexxShadenk777
Absolute

Re: Devil May Cry by Shin-ya Goikeda - complete transcriptio

#3 Post by AlexxShadenk777 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:12 pm

Enjoy!
I can't remember what I had for dinner last night. I don't know what I want for lunch today.

BerN
Phantom Baby

Re: Devil May Cry by Shin-ya Goikeda - complete transcription

#4 Post by BerN » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:21 pm

Read the novel a few days ago. A big chunk of respect goes to you Alexx!

It was nice to see this facet of Dante's personality. Kamiya supporting this characterization makes the novel all the more interesting to read. I'll definitely buy the book eventually and place it next to my DMC1 case.

AlexxShadenk777
Absolute

#5 Post by AlexxShadenk777 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:02 am

Hey BerN, haven't seen you in ages. Ainda em Portugal? I actually looked up your DMD Nelo Angelo 3 video some time ago on the subject of amazing boss battles. I don't think there's a better video about Nelo Angelo out there at all.

BerN
Phantom Baby

#6 Post by BerN » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:19 pm

Sim, ainda em Lisboa. Fico por aqui pelo menos mais dois anos. Já sei que andas pelo UK, estive aí em Julho.

I'm glad you like that video, thanks for the words. I actually remembered my old password for that YT account, so I went ahead and logged in. Found these gems, from a random subscriber.